• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

It should look like the bigger bag, He took away one drink holder, one outer pocket and made the bag waterproof so its no rainfly on it. So i think it gonna look kinda similiar to the big one. its a couple of inches smaller 2.

Why would you take away a drink holder? If anything take out those massive side pockets and slim down the main compartment, it could be. A very nice smaller bag for them. Golfers dont need less water they need less storage if they are going for a smaller bag

It should look like the bigger bag, He took away one drink holder, one outer pocket and made the bag waterproof so its no rainfly on it. So i think it gonna look kinda similiar to the big one. its a couple of inches smaller 2.

So a water bottle holder on one side and a single side pocket on the other? That just sounds like a backpack Crunch Box. I expected a smaller main compartment.

The main compartment is a bit smaller then then big bag, and no there is no pictures of the bag yet, It will arrive to prodiscus this week or next week. As soon as it arrives he will post a video on facebook that compares the 2 bags.

U can order by email och facebook atm. later it will be in stock at the discgolf stores that sell prodiscus.

hello and sorry that I've been away from here long time.

Idea of keeping just one bottle holder came because I see many players using that side pocket for other staff that they carry. like you can put towels or those extra discs there if needed. and don't forget that it fits also two bottles in that pocket if needed.

I'm getting that smaller bag maybe late next week and will post photos and try to make video to compare those two models.

bags are sent to me from factory. maybe getting on friday and can take the photos right away.

first bags sold already. next run is on presale already and those are coming in 5 weeks. black, turquoise, orange and red are the next ones. also after 2 months I'll start to get PINK bags

seems I'm getting few extra bags if someone is interested. have 4 big ones and getting 3 smaller ones over my order.