• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

I saw Devan wearing one this weekend and it looks more like a standard bag with straps than a backpack bag. It was the combination of how low it sat on his back + how wide it was at the base.

I saw Devan wearing one this weekend and it looks more like a standard bag with straps than a backpack bag. It was the combination of how low it sat on his back + how wide it was at the base.

No one has this smaller bag yet!

Are these available anywhere? I see Journey Post has a pre-order, but no response as to when they are getting them. They are selling them for $200, but they are selling them from Prodiscus for way more. I find it hard to believe it costs that much to ship them overseas.

I don't sell under resellers price unless I'm supporting or sponsoring someone.
but I also calculated wrong those prices so here are those again
big bag 30+ 220€/$275
smaller bag 20+ 180€/$220
(shipping 20€ is ingluded)

but I do give disc with bag and opportunity to buy more for better price with bag.

I have contacted him, not heard back. I would be interested in a smoke blue small bag for $220 shipped to the US. Does the small bag have a rain fly?

I have contacted him, not heard back. I would be interested in a smoke blue small bag for $220 shipped to the US. Does the small bag have a rain fly?

small bag does not have rain fly
and prices are in euros when ordered from me
I can make if for 200€

Just got my Prodiscus small backpack! Its just awesome, so many more pockets then my old lat64 pro bag, can fit my 19 discs easy and i can put up to 25 if i use the sidepocket to. only thing i dont have on this bag is something to hold my huk lab chair. but someone with some skills on the sewing machine can fix that for me :) tomorrow i will hit the course :)

//Fredrik

Prodiscus said the the material of this new bag is rainproof so thats why they didnt put a rainfly in. I can agree on the one waterbootle. But u have a pocket up top for a camelblatter (or what they are called) and then holders on the straps for the "hoose" (Typo?) The only thing i am missing on my bag is a holder for my chair. thinking about modifying it some and just put on a clip on holder or something for the chair.

Ordered one to see, didn't know about this camelbackthingy or whatever, I usually keep my extra bottles inside the bag somewhere. Am I wrong or wasn't this supposed to be a stripped version of the bigger back anyways?

anyone know where you can get one of the small bags in the states besides from Journey Post? The Prodiscus bags are always on backorder/preorder from them.

Yes this is a stripped down version, Lacks one waterbottle holder and one of the round sidepockets on the side of the waterbottle, the big bag is a couple of cm wider then the small one to in the main disc compartment. The small bag is about the same size as the grip bag.

"anyone know where you can get one of the small bags in the states besides from Journey Post? The Prodiscus bags are always on backorder/preorder from them."

After I sold my big Prodiscus bag to buy the smaller one, I finally gave up. I couldnt get any definative answers as to when they were going to be in stock or get to me after ordering. The idea of pre-ordering a bag with no date of delivery seems like a lot to ask of the customer. Im not begging to buy a bag. Went with a Mahal, I feel I made the right decision. Good luck.

I've seen a few of these and they are HUGE! They make the Grip look like a Nutsack.

Too big for my taste.

anyone know what the warranty is on these bags?