• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro's In the Bag videos

There are two kinds of ITB videos.

One is pure advertising. Like the ones Feldberg does since he joined Lattitude. He is just presenting every new disc they did that year, and also (i guess) the ones that sold the worst the year before. Saying about every one that he is still "trying them".

The others are actually people showing you what they have in their tournament bag. Those are kinda interesting, sometimes.

Keep 'em coming!

3 more done here in Oz, hopefully they won't disappoint. They will look different as well from past ones.

There are two kinds of ITB videos.

One is pure advertising. Like the ones Feldberg does since he joined Lattitude. He is just presenting every new disc they did that year, and also (i guess) the ones that sold the worst the year before. Saying about every one that he is still "trying them".

The others are actually people showing you what they have in their tournament bag. Those are kinda interesting, sometimes.

I've noticed this too. ITB's aren't the favorite video from people on either side of the camera, but they are easy to make and keep everyone informed...also it's pretty unique to disc golf. I'm sure some other sports do it, but not many.

I still want to see an updated ITB from Simon. He said someone filmed one but didn't know when it would be out...

3 more done here in Oz, hopefully they won't disappoint. They will look different as well from past ones.

Awesome. And to go along with skizzle's comment, please don't be afraid to update ITBs for players who have already done them... it's interesting to see how the top pros' bags evolve, or don't :)

I love Central Coast Disc Golf as they do flash what discs players are throwing.

I still want to see an updated ITB from Simon. He said someone filmed one but didn't know when it would be out...

I've noticed this too. ITB's aren't the favorite video from people on either side of the camera, but they are easy to make and keep everyone informed...also it's pretty unique to disc golf. I'm sure some other sports do it, but not many.

We know one is from McBeth for sure. I would assume Simon is another as he has posted on multiple occasions another ITB would be coming soon!

I think the ITB videos are as close, if not exactly to what they throw for a particular course that they are playing. Remember, just like us non pros, the pros tend to change up their bags according to the course, and other factors. Remember the McBeast was throwing Kraits in 2012 but with the new Thunderbird, those Kraits are now sitting on the sideline. Also, check out McBeth's Japan Open ITB. Because all players had to throw discs below 160g, his lineup somewhat changed. He was throwing the new, at the time, TeeBird3. He also was throwing Bosses and grid stamped Aviar's.

Remember the McBeast was throwing Kraits in 2012 but with the new Thunderbird, those Kraits are now sitting on the sideline..

McBeth threw Kraits at a couple of events last year. I think its course/event dependent. He uses kraits as a long range driver for low ceiling/tunnel drives. He doesn't need that shot on every course.

McBeth threw Kraits at a couple of events last year. I think its course/event dependent. He uses kraits as a long range driver for low ceiling/tunnel drives. He doesn't need that shot on every course.

Supreme Flight posted a little instagram video of him crushing his Champion Krait while warming up for the Wintertime Open.

Latest posts