• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Practice. 71/100 :)

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
Just got done with some putting practice. Been doing really well lately. Shot 25 shots from each 10', 15', 20', 25' and made 71 of them. I really need to work on my 25' and 20' putts. The 10' and 15' shots I made 48 of them.

Numbers total: 10' - 25, 15' - 23, 20' - 15, 25' - 8.

Pretty much once I'm making 25/25 on the 15' and 20' putts I'll only do 10' practice the morning of tournaments and move the 30' range into my routine and so on.

That's great news, much better numbers than It seems I'm putting up. I think this winter I'll spend a lot of time practicing my putting, even if it's only indoors (yes I know, indoor to outdoor putting are QUITE different - oh well)

My putting has been so inconsistent lately its infuriating :wall:

Bender, I'm an indoor putter in the winter as well, and it is quite different then outside. I've being putting outside the last month and don't really want to move inside due to weather. Well I guess indoor practice is better then no practice? I'm also an awful putter, yesterday in the wind I was barely making 30% of my putts at 15'.

That's great news, much better numbers than It seems I'm putting up. I think this winter I'll spend a lot of time practicing my putting, even if it's only indoors (yes I know, indoor to outdoor putting are QUITE different - oh well)

My putting has been so inconsistent lately its infuriating :wall:

Latest posts