• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Practice

dpangburn

Soooo, i was outside practice putting and my lovely wife came out and started throwing as well, we were about 40 ft away and she hit the basket with her first three throws, what the hell. haha made me look like the noob I am

Maybe that putter just worked for her. Maybe you should try a different putter.

You should get her to start playing more!

She could be a natural and a future world champ. If you ask me, lucky you got your wife off the couch and throwing a disc with you

I've been working on my girlfriend for a while to go throw, if for no other reason than a nice walk through the park. She even has her own bag (DX aviar, shark, sidewinder...and going to add a DX leopard for her) but I can't get her to throw!

Are there any magic, DG inducing prescription drugs I can try?

My fiance plays, but she won't throw in front of people she doesn't know. It is frustrating because sometimes she will only play a couple of holes. I guess I should be greatful that she comes with me and plays a little. Hopefully she will play full rounds soon.

Are there any magic, DG inducing prescription drugs I can try?

nothing a little roofiecolada wont fix

My fiance plays, but she won't throw in front of people she doesn't know. It is frustrating because sometimes she will only play a couple of holes. I guess I should be greatful that she comes with me and plays a little. Hopefully she will play full rounds soon.

mine is the same way. when i CAN convince her to come out, she will throw a couple times/holes and then gets so frustrated that the discs 'arent doing what they are supposed to' she just stops all together and i have to get her out of the funk

My girlie will come out when she is free anytime. She loves walking around with the dog throwing some discs. aviar, roc, stingray, valk, teebird for her. she has been flipping the leopard so she isn't throwing it

My wife plays on the Wii with me, but getting her out on the actual course is a SOB, because she uses a wheelchair part of the time, and her chair isn't 4wd lol.

My fiance will come play with me every so often, but she doesn't like to play as frequently as I do.

I have also accidentally hit her with a mid range so she might be wary of spending that much time with me when I have a disc in my hand:|