• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Range improvement?

I disagree. I used to throw forehand only and I when my max was about 250' my straightest and most reliable disc was a DX Leopard.

thats exactly the same as me right now. what flies straighter when broken in thogh? teebird or leapord? and no im a righty.

so the leapord is more straight out of the box? and then its just the opposite when broken in? i better use the teebird more then

The leopard starts out straight and then breaks in to a turn over driver. the Teebird starts out over stable and then breaks in to straight.

oh and one more thing. does the discs getting broke in correspond for the FH too?

so if it flys strait what... it flies super curvy? or you just mean if it flies left for BH it flies right for FH and staight just stays the same?

Teebird will get my vote for just about anything. I personally use a wraith or surge for 90% of my forehand shots (which aren't all that frequent). With that being said I think a teebird is all around one of the best discs made, and is extremely dependable.

Teebird will get my vote for just about anything. I personally use a wraith or surge for 90% of my forehand shots (which aren't all that frequent). With that being said I think a teebird is all around one of the best discs made, and is extremely dependable.

I agree. It and the Leopard. Both can cover a very wide spectrum of skill sets but eventually your Leopard will become your turn over driver and Teebird, at least for me, is just so trusted to not turn over but yet still be easy to throw.