• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Ti zones, Ti Nuke OS, Ti challengers, Ti Hornets.

Cant let a plastic this good be made only in a few discs.

I would like a zone and my fingers are crossed but i've been told otherwise. Perhaps there will be a change of thought process and the Ti line will be extended to all molds. I sure hope so.

It should because i know the market is there, most likely after a year or so.

Unless other teamates win the worlds then they can put out a new disc.

i wonder if they could make a Ti FLX like they do with cryztal flx. that would be uber sweet.

I would like a zone and my fingers are crossed but i've been told otherwise. Perhaps there will be a change of thought process and the Ti line will be extended to all molds. I sure hope so.

You could just win the Worlds in your division, and then ask them kindly to make one in your honor. :thmbup: And that would be representing Virginia superbly, with all the NC talk of late. ;)

Last edited:
well this was a long somewhat disappointing read
not to mention half of the pics are gone now

and you guys wonder why people just start new threads

i was doing some buzzz homework because i have found myself a little addicted to them

i have a: red 179 and pink 167 z, pink 168 esp, 171 z glo, pink 171 pro-d,
just picked up and afraid to throw: 175 flx glo (blank/no stamp)
in the mail: pink 172 Ti, magenta 170 esp flx

but i did learn why my 168 blue Ti Stalker is such a meat hook for me (because they are meat hooks)

Titanium surge would be EPICCCC. That lavender purple color in a surge. God have mercy. Even if I didn't throw it, I'd wall it!

The Ti Buzzz is more beefy than a Z? I've only ever thrown one Ti Buzzz, but it was brand new, and it was certainly not a meathook. It wasn't even as stable as my Z. It felt more like an ESP to me.

The Ti Buzzz is more beefy than a Z? I've only ever thrown one Ti Buzzz, but it was brand new, and it was certainly not a meathook. It wasn't even as stable as my Z. It felt more like an ESP to me.

Yeah they're not meathook like 12x FT Stiff Firebirds, but they are, in my opinion, the more stable of all the other buzz plastic.

My ti buzzzes seem a lot more stable.... but I got mine like the week after release. Maybe there is some small changes in stability since then.

I feel like the Ti Buzzzes have more HSS than the Z in that they fly in a straighter line than the Z ones. However, I would also add that the Z ones tend to fade harder than my Ti Buzzzes.

My Ti Buzzz is more understable than my Z buzzz SS. It is on the light side at 173, so that probably plays into it. Its interesting that everybody has a different experience though. Makes me want to throw a bunch of different Ti discs in all different weights and compare them all.

I would bet that the shape of the flight plate is the contributing factor to the flight pattern discrapencies. The one I threw was very flat and bordering on concave.