• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Really Small Baskets

You're all looking at this the wrong way. What's the most exciting thing in disc golf? ACES!

WE NEED BIGGER BASKETS!!! GIANT BASKETS!!!! ACES FOR MCBETH ALL OF THE TIME!!!! ACES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

watermark.php

YFxqczu.jpeg

You're all looking at this the wrong way. What's the most exciting thing in disc golf? ACES! WE NEED BIGGER BASKETS!!! GIANT BASKETS!!!! ACES FOR MCBETH ALL OF THE TIME!!!! ACES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

watermark.php
Perhaps we should consider embracing a mix of baskets of all sizes from minis to maxis and target zone heights on a course and require throwing towards each size with discs of the appropriate diameter for their target size. That should add putting challenge for the players and entertainment value for the viewers with no one caring about putting percentages.

I think basket size is fine.

Smaller baskets for the pros will just mean more layups in my opinion... which certainly aren't as exciting.

I like us regulars and the pros playing the same game overall. I'll just take my higher score, ha.

Mini baskets on top of the regulars. Eliminate a former stroke for making the mini, regular scoring for the absolutely massive ones we allegedly have now:|

(Yes there would need to be a distance limit on the mini)

Dang, I wanted to try and card a zero

Latest posts