• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Recording aces

I write it on the tee signs little ace chart. My local course has those, not sure if others do though.

Same, but only like 5 holes have signs now at my local course. Otherwise I just write it on my discs. I just put them into Infinite Discs for funsies

The back side of the kiosk at NAD Park is an ace board that you can record your ace on. I wrote one of my aces on there, but didn't write any more after that. I just didn't see the point, and I don't get many aces. Nobody really cares, when it comes down to it. Pretty sure I've never even posted one on the ace thread on this site. I do record it on the bottom of the disc, though.

Mainly I write it on the disc and the put my round in here to get it on the list.

Not that anyone cares, but I just record it on this site when I upload my round. Not that it happens enough to worry about.

When I get an ace (10 so far), I record the round on this site. These are the only rounds I record so it makes a neat record of all your aces with the course, date, hole, distance, disc used, etc.

I write it on the inner rim of the disc with abbreviated course name, hole # and date. Also record on my profile on Disc Golf Scene to keep track of my total aces (9 so far).

Aces are only relevant in tournaments and after announcing to your buddies that you'll throw one ... right now. In both cases recording them (other than on video) is superfluous. ;-)

I record it in my head. Which for many holes only lasts a few days, or a couple weeks, but depending on the hole/circumstance It may last forever, or at least until dementia sets in.

This is vandalism! Mark the disc, not the basket, not the tee sign, or any other course equipment.

This an infinite number of times. :clap:
> Do not write on the baskets, tee signs, benches,etc.!

The disc you threw (usually) belongs to you. None of the other items in this list do. Stop vandalizing private/public property!

Latest posts