• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Relativity 24.5mm Distance Driver

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Doesn't Take Einstein To Learn Relativity

The Relativity disc by MVP Disc Sports was PDGA Approved on 4-13-2017.

"Par is relative when you can bend space and fairways with the MVP Relativity! This 24.5mm distance driver has a useful understable profile that allows controllable turnovers, rollers, and high line distance shots. While its net landing spot will normally be to the understable side of its launch point, the Relativity's high speed design forces an ending fade that nicely pans out of turnovers and high lines to prevent unwanted rollers. Expert throwers will find the Relativity highly manipulable in flight by tweaking release angle and height, while average and developing throwers will benefit from its forgiving responsiveness to power." - by MVP Disc Sports

mvp-relativity-pdga-announce.jpg

Seems too understable for my taste and too wide of a rim. The Vanish was too understable. maybe some people have good use for it, exciting to see another class. But I thought the Octane and Nitro were pretty wide. I don't know if I can throw these haha, would like to see the Octane version of this in that class tho.

ive dumped amps for switches for inertias for relays for catalysts. dont think ill take the catalyst out but this will make a nice cap to the fast side of my bag. i can finally take out that prometheus aimsforthechains gave me...

Interesting. The 23mm discs already feel like a bit much in my hand. Wonder how well I'll be able to grip an even wider rim?

Don't you throw Quasars for Max D which have 2.5 cm rims? This could be your Quasar replacement. :) And you throw over 500 feet, so I wouldn't think you'd have any problem getting it up to speed.

Interesting. The 23mm discs already feel like a bit much in my hand. Wonder how well I'll be able to grip an even wider rim?

As I recall from an earlier thread, you have big hands (XXL). I will undoubtedly pick one up from the bin, grip it with my baby hands (M), then wisely put it back.

Maybe, but relative to speed. Which means it might, in fact, be throwable for average arms.

eh, i am a skeptic. i have had weird luck with mvp/axiom discs at the moment. what is supposed to be OS is not and vice versa.

been watching MikeC' s vids on grip and form and i think i am doing it right? the mvp stuff is going farther and straighter and i am finding things that u used to use are no longer giving me the flight path i am used to seeing.

also....i throw a bolt pretty far... but that has nothing to do with this thread

Don't you throw Quasars for Max D which have 2.5 cm rims? This could be your Quasar replacement. :) And you throw over 500 feet, so I wouldn't think you'd have any problem getting it up to speed.

The issue isn't getting it up to speed, but that anything over a 12 speed is tougher for me to grip. I can still throw them fine, but drivers in the 9-12 speed range have always been the most comfortable for me.

eh, i am a skeptic. i have had weird luck with mvp/axiom discs at the moment. what is supposed to be OS is not and vice versa.

been watching MikeC' s vids on grip and form and i think i am doing it right? the mvp stuff is going farther and straighter and i am finding things that u used to use are no longer giving me the flight path i am used to seeing.

also....i throw a bolt pretty far... but that has nothing to do with this thread
Wut?

you know it's good when I can confuse the best of 'em ;)

yeah... it was a form issue as I found out yesterday doing some field work. the crave now flies straight and doesn't fight out early. and the resistor doesn't turn but did lose a lot of its initial hard fade. do now it flies like it should.

guess i put the cart before the horse again....

Latest posts