• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Replacement for a force

ReeseDG

I'm looking for a replacement for my force.

I throw mostly trilogy and mvp brands.

I throw roughly 290 ft.

Thx.

What do you want a Force like disc to do for you? At 290 I'm guessing it's a wind fighter or forehand disc?

MVP; Nitro- roughly same speed, little domey, but a bit more glide than your average Force.

Westside- Giant- can range from a fairly straight driver to a meathook depending on the run but your average Giant flies like a Force more or less.

Dynamic Discs- Enforcer- probably a touch more OS but the feel is close and they beat in well.

Latitude 64- Recoil and Scythe can both work here. recoil is easier to find.

Closest MVP i found to a ESP Force was a Neutron Octane. Others were either too OS/US or thicker/thinner rimmed.

You will honestly have to try out a few different ones to find out for yourself. Overmolds are super inconsistent imo..

Last edited:
Closest MVP i found to a ESP Force was a Neutron Octane. Others were either too OS/US or thicker/thinner rimmed.

You will honestly have to try out a few different ones to find out for yourself. Overmolds are super inconsistent imo..

This is probably what I'd say as well. The Octane will turn a little if you smash it, but overall tends to fly pretty overstable.

Enforcer would be my next recommendation.

Unless you have a strong aversion to Discraft I'd probably just stick with the Force.

Latest posts