• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revising Previous Design

crystal haze

I set up this course on vacation last year in Colombia and am about to return for the holidays. It's on private property and has little traffic so I am trying to keep it simple, variety of holes, but most that are beginner friendly, while interesting. My tee signs won't change much though I would like an arrow for direction, a number and color of difficulty. The big thing I'd like to do is have a simple course map.

Here is the course as listed:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=5051

What I would like some help with is some examples of favorite simple, clean and attractive course maps. The one I did last year is a mess. :clap:

I also had about 31 tees for 6 tone pole holes. I initially numbered each hole by "tone pole" therefore there were 6 holes, but each with varying number of tees, which became really messy. In the guidelines on the site it said usually to consider varying tees to the same basket as the same hole, but for this course that doesn't make sense as many of the tees are significant variations, not just a little to the side or farther back. Any suggestions on the numbering?