• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution DG Out Of Buisness????

doink32

This past Saturday a reliable source told me that Revolution DG has locked its doors and will make NO MORE awesome bags, I was just wandering if anyone has any info on this rumor.I went ahead and bought another bag (my 3rd) by the best bag company in the buisness.

... but I thought they were partnering with Millennium to make the Spinal Tap?

Does that mean their bags will go up in value for those of us who have them? ;)

Love my Carolina, but I purchased it so I do not have to buy another bag for at least 10 years. I will deal with my bag issue in 2021.

A lot of money to be made in the OOP bag market. Get in while you all can!!! I'm using a years worth of salary to snatch em up.

Love my Carolina, but I purchased it so I do not have to buy another bag for at least 10 years. I will deal with my bag issue in 2021.

Always sucks to hear a dg company going out of business. Revo started the backpack movement. I had a feeling.... My Dual Pack is still holding strong though!!
I'm with smarkquart. I'll deal with it later down the road.

That might be part of the problem. Bags aren't need but every 5 years or so while discs are being lost constantly. Once a bag company has a new customer, they won't need to purchase another one for a while. My Mahal should last me 10 years. Seems as if it'd be hard to maintain a profit.

Revolution enjoyed their Hey day when they were pretty much THE bag of sponsored pros. Back when people freaked out about a $100+ disc golf bag, they were doing well with the $115 or so backpack bag. They paved the way for the $200-300 backpack bags. My original Revo backpack is still going strong. A little floppy at times, but it holds what I need, and I am pretty sure it'll last a lot of years to come.

I just checked Revo's website and was unable to find anything on this. Maybe they are slow on getting info up there or it is just purely a rumor.

I got some insider info that nutsac going oop. Better snatchem up now, ao you can flip them later, imo

Nope. Rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated ;-). NutSac is alive and well, and business is going great.

Cheers!
~greg

Everything is out of stock on there (as usual). Hope they arnt going out of biz! They make a lovely product.!

Revo is going out of business because their bags were so durable customers wouldn't have the opportunity to come back

Latest posts