• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] River Pro

I wouldn't claim the River Pro is beefy at all and certainly not a Beefy Teebird. I have a 1 month old Gold Line RP that is way less HSS than a couple year old beat up Star Teebird.

The River Pro has decent HSS but does turn with 350'+ power on it. Released on a big Hyzer it will fly straight for a good while holding the Hyzer Angle. It has great forward fade though.

I would like to try and explorer but so far all the Teebird replacements by Trilogy just aren't for me. The Spark for example is way more overstable more banshee like with a bit extreme fade.

The GL Spark is more of a beefy Teebird, flies like a Brinster Teebird IMO. Strong HSS and a moderate to strong fade

i finally got to finger one at the store im so glad i didnt pull the trigger on one online without feeling one up i found some opto ones and dear f they had half an inch of flashing on them there is no way anyone could comfortably flick one and i found some regular rivers too to compare the wing and those had a pound of flashing on them as well they are so gross

i finally got to finger one at the store im so glad i didnt pull the trigger on one online without feeling one up i found some opto ones and dear f they had half an inch of flashing on them there is no way anyone could comfortably flick one and i found some regular rivers too to compare the wing and those had a pound of flashing on them as well they are so gross

Weird. None of mine from the TC I ran have any kind of major flashing on them. I also have a Gold Line Burst and it's fine too.

Latest posts