• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rocking a Glide tee on "American Ninja Warrior"

Glide

Birdie Member
Received a text from a friend tonight "Turn on nbc now"

So I head from the kitchen into the living room and turn on the t.v. "American Ninja Warrior" is on. I thought that perhaps the contestant was a disc golfer and/or someone I knew. Then the cameras cut away to the cheering audience and I see this guy rocking a Glide guy tee. Made my night.

Attachments

• 10574370_708143622981_4854518474578808189_n.jpg
    10574370_708143622981_4854518474578808189_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 451
Received a text from a friend tonight "Turn on nbc now"

So I head from the kitchen into the living room and turn on the t.v. "American Ninja Warrior" is on. I thought that perhaps the contestant was a disc golfer and/or someone I knew. Then the cameras cut away to the cheering audience and I see this guy rocking a Glide guy tee. Made my night.

That's awesome, Mike. I just happen to have mine on right now, too!

I was just in Minneap and was surprised at how many Glide shirts and stickers I saw. Becoming Nationally known :hfive:

Sorry for being ignorant but what's Glide?

That's funny. I watched this whole show to see that chick complete it and she'll be on next week. Maybe we can catch the Glide t-shirt guy again. Mesmerized
:thmbup:

I have watched the whole season so far...:eek:, dont know how a 5' tall person is gonna stretch out to span that opening on the spider climb in the finals.

Kinda rough for some favorites last night as well, guys were cashing out early!

Cool. I don't doubt some ANW viewers know what DG is, but how many will know that Glide's a DG store/company? Not sure many folks will make any connection to the game.

Cool. I don't doubt some ANW viewers know what DG is, but how many will know that Glide's a DG store/company? Not sure many folks will make any connection to the game.

I don't disagree, but that wasn't the point.

I was simply sharing what I thought was a neat little story. I come home from work and see our logo on national television. This is not going to affect our bottom line. This doesn't say anything about where disc golf is. Just fun.

I have watched the whole season so far...:eek:, dont know how a 5' tall person is gonna stretch out to span that opening on the spider climb in the finals.

Kinda rough for some favorites last night as well, guys were cashing out early!

I hope she makes it but the spider climb is intense. What do I call these people? Potential ninjas? I wonder how a potential ninja would do playing disc golf? Maybe that's one of their friends and they disc?

I don't disagree, but that wasn't the point.

I was simply sharing what I thought was a neat little story. I come home from work and see our logo on national television. This is not going to affect our bottom line. This doesn't say anything about where disc golf is. Just fun.
Fair enough. No doubt it's very cool to see someone rockin' your logo on TV!