• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rollers - an instructional video

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer

Thumb rollers, forehand rollers, backhand rollers, scooby rollers and cut rollers. World champion Dave Greenwell and Daniel Ledford give instruction on how to throw many types of rollers in disc golf. This video was taken at a disc golf clinic put on by the Louisville Disc Golf Club at our championship course at Charlie Vettiner Park in Louisville, KY.

A 2010 Louisville Disc Golf Production

We have another instructional video about distance drives that will be released soon.

Yeah, my bad, my browser is gay, but it gave me a link to youtube, and it works, sorry guys, false alarm

Yeah, my bad, my browser is gay, but it gave me a link to youtube, and it works, sorry guys, false alarm

I highly doubt your browser's sexual orientation has anything to do with why this video wouldn't work.

I'm sure it has much more to do with non-standards-compliance and other terrible problems such as spyware and toolbars...

\/\/

Thanks again to everyone involved here! I had a great time and look forward to our future clinics!

did not know the world record BH roller was that far! a BH roller is the only way I throw a 400' drive though so I believe it, lol.

Latest posts