• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] S/DS Destroyer 10/10 NEW!! 1/25 special stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a S/DS destroyer from the 2014 collegiate national championships (only 25 made) weight is 170 Asking 50$ Shipped lower 48

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
You need a price, also this looks like its the newer run of S/DS destroyer. Not the OG with Patent Numbers

((You need a price, also this looks like its the newer run of S/DS destroyer. Not the OG with Patent Numbers))

I don't know that much about the S/DS destroyers, only that they are desirable and stable. Thats why I didn't list a price, I figured i would put it up and see what people offered

((You need a price, also this looks like its the newer run of S/DS destroyer. Not the OG with Patent Numbers))

I don't know that much about the S/DS destroyers, only that they are desirable and stable. Thats why I didn't list a price, I figured i would put it up and see what people offered

Forums rules state that you need to list a price. Feeler threads are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts