• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys this is getting a little ridiculous. I'm talking with Chris about closing this thread and heading the mass email department of customer service myself so I can personally still be the one to update y'all on this project and salient's other endeavors

This horrible thread deserves to stay up. It's karma.

Berst therd erver.

I thought I would go to bed... but am up watching youtube DG tournaments. Anticipatory night prior to Club Championships (in which I sure wish I had my new bag... lol.).

Still, Mr. Johnson... I have been meaning to say. The Bruce Lee, "be like water" quote is my next tattoo. While I was teaching, I had a poster on the door entering my classroom, "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do!" - B. Lee

Big props for your sig.

Hey me too. I'm a preorder and a Shelton Springs player as well..I live in Olympia. So I'll see you with a bag like mine on the course!

david
I am a customer.
I am very satisfied with the way this preorder type sale is going.
I knew going in that late Oct. was an estimate on delivery date.
They were making changes to the bag in accordance with the.customers wishes.
Creating a delay in the production bags being made.
Has everyone forgot about the whole mini pocket add on?
So now the bags are made like everyone wanted, and they are on their way.
I am happy.

Thanks for not quoting "quality control"...

"quality control" - you're welcome.

Of course they're going to check the bags out of the crate. It's stuff they've paid to have produced and they're going to want a refund on anything they can't sell. Doesn't change where they're made...or that it doesn't really matter as long as the buyer ends up with a "GRIP" and not a "GIRP" with only one shoulder strap and the putter pocket upside down.

Of course they're going to check the bags out of the crate. It's stuff they've paid to have produced and they're going to want a refund on anything they can't sell. Doesn't change where they're made...or that it doesn't really matter as long as the buyer ends up with a "GRIP" and not a "GIRP" with only one shoulder strap and the putter pocket upside down.

:yawn:

Wait, the :yawn: button doesn't exist? My bad, assumed it existed for stuff like above.

By the way, checking the bags out of the crate isn't "quality control", it's "eyeballing the goods before sending them out to the public before actually field testing them".

Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts