• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salt Lake City suggestions

KenanFlagler01

Par Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I'll be at a conference for work in Salt Lake City in July. I would love to play Solitude as that looks like the most unique course around, but doubt I will have time. I'm going to try to bag the three below, but would love some suggestions from locals...

1. Creekside - seems to be the top course in town
2. Roots DGC - most convenient to get to from the airport
3. University of Utah? I see an extinct course on DGCR, but UDisc has a 9-hole course. Is this course still there? Why wasn't a new 9-hole course created in DGCR?

Thanks in advance!

Solitude Mountain is a pretty amazing course and I would not miss out on it, Creekside was really fun too! Don't have much played in Utah but, those are the two I'd get in Salt Lake.

I liked Creekside and it was the only one I got to play since I didn't have a car. Very enjoyable and some fun holes around the creek and on the hills of the back side.

Since it was Infinite Disc territory I played it with just a Slab/Emperor/RA/Cohort

I played the fort today and it is the must play course while in town. I started on the observation course and somehow found my way onto the gold layout and it was very cool course. Made both the major water carries and no lost discs. Big day of golf looking forward to another round out there tomorrow

Latest posts