• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SAME DISC SAME HOLE ACES!!!!

How many same disc same hole ace's do you have?

Votes: 71 64.5%

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Firebird skips, Teebird hyzer-flips, and Wizard putter drives are my same hole/disc repeat offenders

I have two pairs of straight line 250'-280' Buzzz aces (4), a pair of 300' Avenger aces, as well as three Drone skips on the same roughly 250' hole.

I've aced the same hole that's 350'+ (more difficult to repeat) but never with the exact same disc. Mold? Yes. Disc? no.

I got my first ace ever at Acorn number 4 with a Wizard. 2 days later I aced hole 12 at the Valley with a dx roc, 5 days later I aced again at hole 12 with the same roc.

Hole 11 at Oak Island I've hit twice with the same Wizard as my first ace.

I've gotten 2 aces with my avatar Flick on hole 19 at Joseph Davis SP.

I got a third ace on that hole with another Flick after I retired "Snake Eyes."

All tolled I got 3 aces with Snake Eyes. Hated to retire him but after 3 years and a couple bazillion trees (as well as 3 hard basket hits :D) I grudgingly retired him.

Last edited:
I only have one (well, technically two aces) and it was a long, long time ago. Almost seems like a fairy tale if it wasn't for me keeping track of my aces. The hole was about 200ft and I aced it with a DX Aviar, only to ace it again the very next round with the same disc.

And there ends the Roc vs. Buzzz debate. The Buzzz is obviously the better disc! :p

^ Yup! I kept both in my bag when I was starting out because so many folks had recommended I try one. In the end, I like the beadless mid. It seems to be much more forgiving in terms of flight patters (especially throwing forehand).

I do not have any because I try to throw a different disc on the holes I have aced. I see it as more of a challenge to ace the same hole with a different disc. Plus I like throwing multiple lines.

With that being said, it would be cool to have a "same hole" multiple ace disc. Good job to those who have 1 or more. :thmbup:

5 aces on hole 7 Green at Diamond X with the same Z Cyclone. Short hole, 147' 24' in elevation gain. I've aced it twice with another different Z Cyclone.

I missed out on a same hole/disc ace because my first ace firebird got too beat up and I had to rotate it out. That's what I get for waiting 10 months between aces :(

5 aces on hole 7 Green at Diamond X with the same Z Cyclone. Short hole, 147' 24' in elevation gain. I've aced it twice with another different Z Cyclone.

I think you mean 8 green. 7 would be much more impressive, but I've never heard of anyone hitting it even once (let alone a half dozen times).

I think you mean 8 green. 7 would be much more impressive, but I've never heard of anyone hitting it even once (let alone a half dozen times).

lol, not kidding! *8 Green be correct. gosh I hate robots.

Hole 6 on the university of northern colorados course while I was still learning. I hit it twice with a XBuzzz with a Jesus dye job.

I have three aces on the same hole with my old blue Pro-d Rattler.. the hole is no longer there though :( .. it has been changed prob b/c so many aces lol .. it was like a 175ft straight shot.. was a scenic hole with creek, flowers, etc. but you could almost just putt from the box and get a 2 :eek:

Back to back days, Same hole, Same Champ Teebird....this was YEARS ago.

Straight shot in, first shot both times.

It's sweet

Hole #16 at Spinski's Original. I've aced it three times, twice with my blue cfr Gator & once with my glow Gator.

Latest posts