• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Scented Wardens

breynnmike

Birdie Member
My wife was interested in the scented Warden putters. Anybody have any info about these? Do they truly smell? Is it strong? I know it's a somewhat weak topic of conversation but I figured I'd ask the dudebros here before purchasing one for her. Thanks.

I got two with my funny money winnings at the Lunacy tournament because I already have way more discs than I need and figured my daughter would get a kick out of them.

They smell very strongly (they are both in a bag, in my 2 car garage, and you can smell them as you walk into the garage) but the smell is not quite as pleasant as the Strawberry Mercies were. It smells like the old Smelly Markers that everyone used to get as kids. The Orange is more pungent than the Blueberry.

I have an Orange one... I picked it up because it was the same price as other putters and I have an addiction... they smell strongly and everyone that's seen it seems to think it's pretty neat, that being said it's a good putter too