• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SeaTac, WA

Seatac DGC

3.85(based on 23 reviews)
Holly hell! This course is buzz kill with all the airplane traffic noise every 10 minutes. The
Course was pretty good, but noise is high blood pressure inducing.

Your review is going to get a ton of thumbs down. First off 1.5 for Seatac is a crazy low figure. The biggest issues is your review is only a few lines which isn't the way we roll on this site. Our reviews are of much higher quality than Udisc. The reviewer just before you is one of the best on the site. You should read a few reviews here and you'll see what I'm talking about in terms of quality. If you give us only a few lines in your review it's hard to tell why you gave a course a certain score.

Holly hell! This course is buzz kill with all the airplane traffic noise every 10 minutes. The

So you admit it's a good course but it was too noisy 😑

I suggest staying on uDisc because this site is known as an actual reputable source for course information.

Pros: "Lots of holes and large area". Really? That's all you got? That course has a lot more going for it than just that. If this will be the extent of your future reviews, it would be best if you didn't bother. Basically all your review says is you didn't like it because of the jet noise. Boo hoo, and not a helpful review at all. 😐 Like Sillybizz said, check the review before yours, that's a legitimate review.

Last edited:
It's not a good review, but I don't agree with being rude about it.

DTorr, welcome to DGCR! I have played SeaTac myself a couple years ago, and definitely agree that all the plane noise is a weird factor that can detract from the experience - especially if you aren't expecting it going in.

As the others alluded to, here at DGCR we try to write more in-depth reviews that evaluate all aspects of the course. Unlike what the others said, I hope you stick around and keep reviewing courses! Good course reviews from a variety of different players are what makes DGCR work - and why the regulars here like it over other sources of disc golf info.

A "good" review does not have to be as long as what wellsbranch, myself, or some of the others wrote. If you can write a few sentences or even bullet points for both the Pros and Cons sections saying different things you liked and didn't like about the course, that is useful info that is likely going to get a thumbs up from me - and many others here.

It's not a good review, but I don't agree with being rude about it.

DTorr, welcome to DGCR! I have played SeaTac myself a couple years ago, and definitely agree that all the plane noise is a weird factor that can detract from the experience - especially if you aren't expecting it going in.

As the others alluded to, here at DGCR we try to write more in-depth reviews that evaluate all aspects of the course. Unlike what the others said, I hope you stick around and keep reviewing courses! Good course reviews from a variety of different players are what makes DGCR work - and why the regulars here like it over other sources of disc golf info.

A "good" review does not have to be as long as what wellsbranch, myself, or some of the others wrote. If you can write a few sentences or even bullet points for both the Pros and Cons sections saying different things you liked and didn't like about the course, that is useful info that is likely going to get a thumbs up from me - and many others here.

Agreed. I wasn't trying to be rude to the fella in my original response to him, only trying to guide him, sorry if it came off as rude. We need more reviewers here and it's not a good idea to be shooing away new members. So yes welcome @DTorr to DGCR! Feel free to ask questions, we're generally pretty supportive of each other.

Ok, I will concede I could have been a bit more diplomatic. 🫢 We do need more reviewers here. That is a pretty local course to me, so I'm a bit more sensitive about what I would consider unfair reviews. I've played there numerous times and I think the jets flying over low are pretty cool. Sometime the jet wash actually shakes the trees.

Last edited:
I'm not going to apologize for calling out a crappy drive-by review done by a person who isn't going to ever read any of this or care what we have to say. Oh and of course they haven't active since they left their bad review lol.

That was either a person who had a bad round and decided to trash a perfectly good course or someone from this site who doesn't want to leave an unreasonable review on their main account. Both of which are not really wanted here.

^ Hasn't even played Seatac, lol

Not sure what that has to do with someone who made a one-time account to leave a dishonest review.

Not sure why it's not ok to call out people who have bad intentions. This isn't a retail store, you don't have to kiss every single customer's ass even when they are being unreasonable.

I don't have the energy or desire to explain it to you.

Latest posts