• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shameless new course petition plug

Wanted to sign till you mentioned your immaginary friend.

Personally, I'm agnostic.... I believe in a spirit of the universe.... I'm just not going to pretend that I know how it got there. I'm not sure why that would affect anything anyway.

Regardless, if you guys aren't afraid of my rhetoric, please feel free to sign. Thanks.

Petition signed, looks like that region could really use a course. Good Luck!

117 in just a couple of days :hfive: Thanks for the help guys. Hopefully, we can make this dream a reality.

I understand the goal is to get as many signatures as possible. Is there a set goal this petition has as far as numbers go? Does the city or park board require a quota for this petition?

so i was thinking of doing this for my area, there are plenty of regional parks here that have open area that would be great for a course... but my question is, who funds it? if there are enough people who sign it, who fronts the bill? is it crowd funded? or does it come out of parks and recs pocket?