• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simon's Vlog

Except the post Jamie was replying to was talking about it being awkward that Hannah is sponsored by Innova.

Yeah that was my post. It was just jokingly about how Hanna is sponsored by Innova and Paul was until switching to Discraft. Because, you know, they're married and all. I'll emoji it up better next time. ;):\:D:confused::thmbup:

The Paul vs. Simon 9 hole one?

So is Simon spending the holidays with the McBeths?

Paul is becoming a regular fixture in Simon's videos lately...which I think is great.

Paul obviously doesn't feel bothered to make his own videos; his wife doesn't feel bothered to make videos about his game--instead focusing more on lifestyle content, so, yeah... thanks, Simon!

So is Simon spending the holidays with the McBeths?

Paul is becoming a regular fixture in Simon's videos lately...which I think is great.

I think from pure entertainment value, they complement each other nicely. Having Paul to compete against keeps Simon focused, and having Simon around seems to bring out Paul's less serious side.

The Paul vs. Simon 9 hole one?

It's amazing how different their styles are. Paul always seems to prefer the shortest distance between 2 points, throwing pretty much straight, where Simon relies more on the execution of perfectly angled hyzers, fades, flexes, etc, which he does well, but also seems to land him on average further out when putting which puts pressure on his putting more than Paul.

Would not surprise me at all if this video series at some point culminates with the announcement of a new Discmania disc manufactured by Discraft. ;)

Fun that Paul was 100% with the P2

Paul's putting grip, which I emulate, is quite adaptable to other discs. I'll putt with a Firebird in a headwind, and it's fairly comfortable.
Besides, the P2 is like a very stable Aviar and feels like an Aviar in the hand, so Paul was probably quite comfortable with it.

Besides, the P2 is like a very stable Aviar and feels like an Aviar in the hand, so Paul was probably quite comfortable with it.

I should hope so

S_P2_McBeth_600px_grande.jpg

Fun that Paul was 100% with the P2

The only one he missed with was a P1x which has a bead. Luna=McPro Aviar refined McPro Aviar= P2.

I honestly wonder how far Paul can throw lefty. I've gotten 200 a few times bit average about 160ish. I throw 400 on average with 465 being max RHBH.

I honestly wonder how far Paul can throw lefty. I've gotten 200 a few times bit average about 160ish. I throw 400 on average with 465 being max RHBH.

You got me beat on my main rhbh by almost 100ft, but I got you beat on lhbh by almost 50ft. You would be surprised how well you will throw lhbh if you just muscle memory that biatch in over time.

Have you seen Eagle throw lefty? wow....

Latest posts