• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

RHFH Champ Sidewinder. I've got this disc figured out.

RHBH GL Flow. This is a predictable/long disc for me.

My seasoned Star Valk. Does what I want it to almost every time.... (except for getting in the bucket off of the tee)

^this.

Been throwing Star Valks for 6+ months now. I have a couple that are in different stages of wear. The really beat up one is my go-to. I liked them right away, so I just ran with 'em.

For forehand, a beat Z-Surge is my go-to. Just got a new Star Teebird though and it works well throwing FH and BH for me. I think it will be a solid disc when it gets broken in.

IMO, keep looking until you find what works. But stick with it when you do.

Old guy seeks reliable driver and is willing to give up a few feet in distance = Timberwolf.

Lately due to the snowy conditions and unsure footing really affecting my drives, my Pulse and the Flick have been the only 2 consistent drivers in my bag. In the next week I'm gonna get me a Star Vulcan and a Star Xcal. Hopefully they help. But since the op said single, I'll go with the Pulse.

Last edited:
Funny, cmcolomb and I are in same boat. I really like River and it is like a longer Leopard.

My broken in Pro Wraith is getting nicer and nicer. Starting to throw straight with nice fade at the end.

Champion Firebird :thmbup:

gotta agree with this. Not as workable as many other molds but I never doubt what it's going to do when I throw it. Great for forehand or backhand. Even when it's windy, if you throw it right it flies like there's no wind. Can't beat that.

Champion Beast, 172g. Of all discs I can make this one bomb deep and almost perfectly straight

Champion Beast, 172g. Of all discs I can make this one bomb deep and almost perfectly straight

I have the same exact disc and if I throw it hard I have to release it on a hyzer or else it flips and stays right. (rhbh) I will fly for days like that tho!

I love my champ orc tho. throw it hard and flat, or anhyzer and let it s-curve. No mater what it will cruise for me!:thmbup: