• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

Until now it is Star Orcs, I wish I had those special blends gcr russell. I am trying to change to a combo of TLs and Wraiths though. We will see if my arm has the oomph for it.

CE or Champion Firebird! its the best driver mold ever made...........according to me!

right now I am testing the C-PD

175 Star Boss and a brand new 175 Champ Wraith. The wraith has to be new and not to broken in or else I will flip it over.

But if I am looking for max distance with control, it has to be the Boss.

I'm gonna have to say opto trident,

cause it hyzers back no matter what, ever.

Most reliable by far is my 171g Valkyrie, when I don't screw something up throwing, it does EXACTLY what I want it to every time. DX pretty sure. I was the noobiest of noobs when I bought it! Has the stamp of some warrior woman with wings holding a sword. Must be a DX

Used to be the 172 FLX Avenger SS

Now I prefer to throw my 171 Champ Beast. But the avenger is the disc I throw when I NEED it in the fairway with a little something behind it

Also LOVE my 166 Champ teebird when the shot shape allows. SO stable

Most reliable? I'd say my Z Xtreme. There is NO way that it going to do anything other than rip my arm off and beat me with it.

The disc I depend on most, however, is probably a teebird. I can shape them pretty well, have a reliable finish, and just the perfect sized rim for me to do just about whatever with.

It is a tie between my Augusta and my 11x Teebirds. No matter what I know how they will fly when I release them.

170 Z Stalker. i can get this disc to do exactly what i want every time. i use it for tight tunnel shots, or longer slow anhyzer shots, or put some hyzer on it and have it fly straight with a little fade at the end. this disc is just $$$

GL XXX. My thumber's are accurate and usually go where I throw them. Sad it's my thumber that's my most reliable, but that's the way it is.

Have to say either my Evo Sabre or my DX Leopard. I don't throw a lot of high speed distance drivers (the fastest thing I've got is my QJLS, and I'm still getting used to throwing it). I've finally practiced enough with the Leopard that I get a consistent S-curve when I throw it, and the Sabre is pretty much money for me as far as a reliably straight driver.

Latest posts