• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Small Bead KC/JK Proto Aviars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital

Eagle Member
Saw a couple of these on another site recently. I've had a putter forever that I can't find a match for. Pretty sure it's a small bead KC Proto at this point but who knows. Maybe just old DX blend plastic but feels amazing. Sure it's a long shot but would trade or pay for one. Would be awesome if someone had a thrower for a better price. Anything 170ish or above I would consider. Thanks ahead.

Never heard of such a thing, may be really worn. I have some that look like that. Maybe you're right and I'm ignorant. I thought they were all the x mold w/ the BB.

I'm 99.9% sure they've never run the small bead in KC or JK plastic, but since we're talking about Innova anything is possible. Is yours super firm? A lot of the early 2000ish small beads were super firm DX that felt really hard like nice KC plastic. It could even be an Omega if it's not a super firm blend? I'm guessing it has a tourney stamp, can you post a pic?

My buddy has a Kc pro that we call "the lotion" and has seen alot of play, so much that there is no bead left. Just work those challengers buddy, they are stiff and have a smaller bead and feel amazing.

i did see a small bead aviar this weekend with the old old bar stamp that they put on the proto kc aviars and rocs but i cant remember what the guy said exactly what it was

i did see a small bead aviar this weekend with the old old bar stamp that they put on the proto kc aviars and rocs but i cant remember what the guy said exactly what it was

yep. that's it. the kc proto i saw was a football stamp i think?

as for mine...i bought it on here over a year ago with three other small beads. thing is, this isn't the same. like i said, it is in the kc/jk mold but with the small bead. no sharp edge on the rim like normal small beads are. also...i bought it blank! no stamp. supposedly it came from the factory this way. that's why it makes it harder to figure out.

yep my friend has one. its definitely in between a BB and SB, and has the innova bar stamp. and its the old DX. he said it was one of the proto small beads/trying to figure out the small bead thing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts