• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Smallest Bag with Two Drink Holders

bhadella

* Ace Member *
I want a small bag for glow rounds that has two drink holders. Only need 10 disc capacity and spot to store my wallet, keys and phone. That's it. 10 discs, 2 cold beverages, wallet, key and phone. Recommendations?

the wait list has been gone for a couple months now. orders are flying out the doors these days.

My buddy just got the Spider Monkey (same as Squirrel Monkey but with only one drink holder), and it came in just a couple of days. I was impressed with the quality, seems just as good as my Juju, but at almost half the price. I'd look really intently at the Gorilla Boy products if I needed a bag.:thmbup:

Ooohhh.....just pulled the trigger on the MVP beaker bag.

http://mvpdiscsports.com/disc-golf-bags/beaker-competition-bag

Looks just about perfect. And $38 shipped.

I love my Beaker, only wish they had the teal when I ordered. I settled for blue. It has withstood all the punishment this duffer could subject it to. Durable and semi water resistant (light rain), easily holds 8-10 discs (14 if you cram 'em in) with room for all my misc stuff. My only complaint is the lack of an internal pocket. Let know if you go with quad straps, haven't tried them yet.

Last edited:
the wait list has been gone for a couple months now. orders are flying out the doors these days.

You might want to update your website then. Was just checking it out and on the front page it says

"All orders are subject to the wait list.current lead times are roughly 3 weeks at this time. black simians are the only bag that is in stock ready to ship at this time."

I love my Beaker, only wish they had the teal when I ordered. I settled for blue. It has withstood all the punishment this duffer could subject it to. Durable and semi water resistant (light rain), easily holds 8-10 discs (14 if you cram 'em in) with room for all my misc stuff. My only complaint is the lack of an internal pocket. Let know if you go with quad straps, haven't tried them yet.

Just got my Beaker in yesterday. Filled her to the brim with discs/water bottles to stretch her out a bit. Seems well put together and very functional, not sure I'm the biggest fan of the small pocket next to water bottle, the flap configuration is kinda funky. Definitely a big upgrade from the old Fade Lite bag I was using for glow.

I use the funky side pocket for either snacks/mini 1st aid kit or an extra beverage, depending on circumstances. The flap has been surprisingly durable.

I use the funky side pocket for either snacks/mini 1st aid kit or an extra beverage, depending on circumstances. The flap has been surprisingly durable.

It seems perfect for wallet/keys/phone but the flap doesn't seem to fit that tight.