• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4 month long injury seems to be getting much better. Finally played a long course (Fiesta Lakes) and was playing to score rather than taking it easy. Shot - 8 with one eagle, and chained out on a second. Its nice to feel like my game is coming back.

Glad you're feeling better Hammer. :thmbup:

I don't know where this came from, as I never listen to rap music, but.

Don't call it a comeback.... Hammer-time! :D

Today was the worst most embarrassing disc golf tourny of my life. Im having a lot of trouble trying to get over it.

^^ Sorry to hear that. You'll shake it off, and play better next time.

Today was the worst most embarrassing disc golf tourny of my life. Im having a lot of trouble trying to get over it.

I have several 790-810 rounds ... I haven't gotten over them, but I've tried to learn from them. If you can do that, it wasn't such a bad day after all.

You will find that you learn more about yourself, and your game from the bad days. Good days are just confidence boosters. Bad ones tell you where you need to focus your practice, or where you need to make adjustments. Adjustments can even be made to how you prepared beforehand, got ready in the morning, warmups, or equipment that you carry. Try to look at it is as a learning experience.

Man I had my first under par round and I killed it!! -4 under on the back 18 at la mirada!! I missed only one putt and had one from 80 and a down hill putt from about 100!! Absolutely amazing for me. This was my turning point I guess. When my putting is on I guess I will do well. My bro had a solid round for his game as well going +4

Won Sunday league... we even decided to do winner take all and I won on the 2nd playoff hole. Only second time under par ever. Game is rounding into shape nicely... #15 was the key to my comeback. It's a 9-hole course with different pads for the back nine, so a nice redemption from the the double-bogey the first loop.

1000324_10201720211503959_494364354_n.jpg

I have several 790-810 rounds ... I haven't gotten over them, but I've tried to learn from them. If you can do that, it wasn't such a bad day after all.

I hear that. I played with a club for the first time this and tanked. Shot 72 (54 par) on my fav course... not very pleased, but i still had a great time and met some cool people.

Sorry to hear about your Tourney today, Philly Matt. Put it behind you and keep moving forward!

I played Dubs today at Calvert Road Park. I made some great shots: parked 4 drives, hit 3 long putts and we shot a 45. We missed the money as 41 was low score. But still felt great after the round.

Won my 4th pro tournament today. I shot lights out first round and I guess okay second round. Then the best part was that I accepted cash. It's sweet to finally go pro. It was also my first tournament sponsored by Discraft!

Won my 4th pro tournament today. I shot lights out first round and I guess okay second round. Then the best part was that I accepted cash. It's sweet to finally go pro. It was also my first tournament sponsored by Discraft!

Congrats Austin! You have a big future ahead of you!

Are you going to be at the Mid-Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow this year?

Played skins at Bryant Lake Park and pooped the bed for my team. Then went to Airborne Disc Emporium, bought a beautiful 'robins egg blue' M3 from Cale and then played a little pitch-n-putt at Highland Park in St. Paul and shot MUUUUUUUCH better.

Good day.

Oh, also shot +8 at Blue Ribbon Pines yesterday. Pretty nice little TC weekend.

:thmbup:

Followed my usual pattern when I haven't played for a week - throw like I've never seen a plastic disc before for 18 holes or so before remembering how to throw. Must.Play.More.Often.

Played Ript Revenge (adapted to stroke play in dubs) last night with a fairly large group (4 pairs). My partner and I had a target on our backs the entire round. A card was played on us for every hole and still managed to have the win locked up by 17. My parking of upshots was the deciding factor. Only lost one stroke to the field the entire round. We ended up winning by two while carding a +1 round. Two birds, one bogey, one dbl-bogey. The double was on a 610' dogleg left where the dogleg starts at 400'. One team swapped drives with us, a 250' differential, and we still managed to match the best score on the hole (5). Very happy with my play during the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts