• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So where do you buy your gear?

Largest selection I have ever seen in any store is Art Smarts Dart and Juggling Emporium in Milwaukee.

http://www.jugglingsupplies.net/

They literally have all the discs just scattered over the floor. Every make, model, and company, and odd ball discs. A little more pricey by a few bucks, but man you truly get a taste for what is out there.

Online I am a huge supporter of Prime now. Two day shipping and cheap prices. Can't beat em. :)

Well I'd hope you shop at your own store :D

Btw, I'm currently getting this error when I try to view your site.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]1194 - Table 'whos_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1223698716'

[COLOR=#ff0000][TEP STOP][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

Sorry, I found out that the Server actually blew up, caught on fire and smoked out an entire high-rise....hundreds evacuated.
Virtually the site has been moved to a non melted server and is BACK ONLINE!
Everyone is OK, no injuries. Thanks for caring!
You may remove error post if you like, thx...
Have a great round, see you on the course!

I started ordering from DiscGolfCenter.com back when Tim was running their ads on this site. I like that I can choose weight & color of the discs, and they seem to have everything. Free shipping too, and discounts as you order more. Prices are good and shipping is fast.

HAMPTON ROADS DISCS SELLLERS

HERE IN HAMPTON ROADS WE HAVE DICK'S SPORTING GOODS AND SPORTS AUTHORITY WHO SELL INNOVA, HUNGATE HOBBY AND CRAFT AT PEMBROKE MALL THAT SELL LIGHTNING DISCS AND PLAY IT AGAIN SPORTS (WHICH IS LIKE A PAWN SHOP FOR SPORTING GOODS) THAT HAS A GOOD SELECTION OF EVERY KIND OF DISC MANUFACTURER. I GO TO PLAY IT AGAIN FIRST BECAUSE I CAN RETURN THEM IF I DON'T LIKE THEM. IF I KNOW WHAT I WANT I GO TO DISCGOLFCENTER.COM.

I will check with the local golfers first when I'm looking for something. If I can't find what I'm looking for I will order from Gotta Go Gotta Throw, Discovering The World, or The Wright Life depending on who has the lowest price at the time. I have had great service from all three in the past.

I get most of my stuff from Peace Surplus in Flagstaff. They used to have a hugle selction of discraft and innova but it seems they have stopped carrying discraft. Otherwise I've ordered from GGGT or trade discs on the disc golf review site.

I will check with the local golfers first when I'm looking for something. If I can't find what I'm looking for I will order from Gotta Go Gotta Throw, Discovering The World, or The Wright Life depending on who has the lowest price at the time. I have had great service from all three in the past.

The Wright Life has good pricing, but their shipping costs are outrageous. So it isn't always that good of pricing. $7.50 for 3 discs seems a bit excessive to me. This is their cheapest form of shipping.

Ship Method Up to $25 $25.01-$50.00 $50.01-$99.99 $100 and up
Std Ground Delivery $ 6.50 $7.50 $8.50 $ 9.50

There are two Ebay stores that I frequent quite often.

lsdiscs.com

and a guy named Frisbeerancher

I've had a great experience with both of them.

I used to buy from Dynamic Discs and lsdiscs...but now that I have moved the the Twin Cities... Gotta Go Gotta Throw is less than 30 minutes from my house. They have great customer service, huge selection and amazing deals. I won't shop anywhere else, unless I absolutely can't get a certain rare disc there.

I used to buy from Dynamic Discs and lsdiscs...but now that I have moved the the Twin Cities... Gotta Go Gotta Throw is less than 30 minutes from my house. They have great customer service, huge selection and amazing deals. I won't shop anywhere else, unless I absolutely can't get a certain rare disc there.

LSDiscs seemed like they would have a cool 'In persons" store, wished I was closer to it. I'd go check it out! I have to do almost all my disc shopping online. There isn't squat in my area for discs, except Dick's.

I have bought from Frisbee rancher also and had a very good experience.

He's got a good business, I like using him. Highly Recommend Frisbeerancher! LSDiscs had the Innova Competition Bag for 5$ cheaper, so they won that round! LOL So, I turned around and bought my quads from them a week later.

I am the biggest disc whore. I buy from all sorts of places.

If I am intersted in a disc I've never had before, I have to buy it from a local vendor. Some place where I can see it and touch it.

When I lived in Cali I bought all my discs from the DTWorld store.

In the area I'm in now, there are established local vendors at two different courses who sell discs from thier cars. Good stuff though, local candy fund plastic and most new releases.

I have recently found the disc racks at the local Play it Again Sports stores, now I look for new branches to rifle through thier inventory.

We have two nice brick and mortar disc golf stores locally as well, with walls full of rare and out of print discs to gaze at. Both also have indoor putting ranges set up, and will gladly let you try out putters until your arm falls off.

The local REI stores now carry discs, mostly premium plastic, and also there is a True Value hardware store in the area that has been stocking Innova and Discraft for at least 10 years now, I buy from them regularily, they have some weights and colors I never see anywhere else, as well as hard to find models, like Eco Xcals and Destroyers.

I recently bought two discs from Spinners Disc Golf in Phoenix, they sure have some sweet stuff there. I will buy a sweet dye job off of Ebay now and then.

If I was looking for CE plastic, I would have to say that Clearwater Disc Golf store mentioned previously has some tasty stuff.

Hero is your best 150 class supplier.

If you know what you want, I dont think anyone makes it easier to buy exactly the right disc than Disc Golf Center, with thier weight and colors all posted online.

marshall street
Underpar disc Golf shop in appleton, WI.
dgcr.com marketplace is growing on me quickly... :)

When I first started I used discgolfflymart.com, I liked the dyes, but that got old and expensive quick. I now use discgolfcenter.com alot as they have what im looking for almost all the time, plus free shipping.

I really like the gateway store on ebay, also, and have bought a ton there. This is a great way to there plastic at a great price and they always throw in a freebee. Plus, Dave is a good guy and will always work with you on special requests.

Latest posts