• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Some Changes for HyzerBomb

I use a Flak, which seems to be the cash cow of the company, but I'm intrigued about upcoming discs for HyzerBomb.

When is the Veteran going to be available and in what plasics? Eagle is my favorite mold, and I love the Mortar in all it's varieties. My brother is the hugest Frontline-X Mortar fan on earth. He's always trying to find more but people don't seem to know about them.

Sounds like the Veteran is right in my wheelhouse.

matts a great guy and should fit nicely with HB. Wes has done a great job as well, i just think hes too busy with life in general to keep up with the demands of it full time.

matts a great guy and should fit nicely with HB. Wes has done a great job as well, i just think hes too busy with life in general to keep up with the demands of it full time.

Look like Matt's trying to make HB his full-time gig in the not-so-distant future - and having somebody's undivided attention can do wonders for a growing company.

The Veteran is out in Recon plastic a Champy type plastic and I must say it is awesome! Nice stability and plenty of glide, great for all types of shots and flies great powered down too! One of my go to's for sure!

Here we go. So first, give me a day or two to the get website transitioned over and we'll have the discs back in stock on the website.

Currently the Veteran is only available in the Recon (champy) plastic, and man, this thing flies good. Good enough that Gregg Barsby already put one in his bag. Give us time it'll come out in the Frontline-X plastic also.

We've also got plenty of the Frontline-X Mortars in stock, in a number of different colors.

I'm gonna hafta start figuring out who's screen names are who now.

Chopz33 who are you? I'm gathering we know each other :p

Latest posts