• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Something to consider...please leave input

What do you do/think about carrying a "give-away" disc?

• Total voters
Two years ago I was walking back to my car at Schenley and a group of kids (13 or so) were practicing with a couple of drivers. An errant throw landed about 10 feet from me so I picked it up for them and the kid asked if I had a putter he could buy. Sadly, I told him no because I only had the one. When I got back to my car, I remembered I had my old Magnet that I didn't use anymore that I put in there for a friend of mine. Walked over to him and told him to keep it, the look on that kids face was awesome to see, pure elation. He tried to give me 10 bucks for it but I refused and told him to have fun. Since then, i always keep a disc in the car/bag for new people. I'm basically out of discs to give away (given out 6 or 7) and I have no money. I keep my pro D Buzzz in the bag though and if another situation arises, I'll be willing to pass it on because my esp flx buzzz gets 90% of the throws.

Latest posts