• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Star Avair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
Looking for a star avair around 170G. 9/10 or better. Looking to trade but have cash. Here is what I got.

I also have about 12 different valks, a couple viking, champ cobra, 2001 cfr rancho roc, a kinda beat in chain avair circle stamp and a couple other odds and ends

Innova Discs
--Blue 12x Champion Eagle L—170G—14.00 price written on inside rim—8.5/10
--Yellow 11x Champ Eagle L—167G—no ink but weight on bottom plate—8.5/10
Orange 11x Champ Eagle L—172G--7/10—no ink
--Clear Green 2x Barry Schultz Champion Beast—172G—Name and -2 printed on bottom--9/10
--Clear Champion Monarch—172G—Name and -4 printed LARGE on bottom. No major flaws.--9/10
--Pink DX Roc Tourney Stamp--180G--6/10--major gauge in bottom ring--no ink
--Red Dx Spider--175G--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Blue DX Aero--weight??--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--White DX Stingray--172G--7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Orange DX Roc with big bird stamp(not a big bird roc)--158G--Small ding in the rim and
rim--7/10--no ink

Discraft
--Blue Z Avenger SS—166G—8.5/10 ink on inside rim
--Z Pink Comet—169G—8/10

--Millennium
--EXP1—173G—Name and +1 printed n bottom. Disc has been used but has no major flaws.--8/10

Vibram
-orange with yellow streak with black specs Ascent—169G—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

QuestAT
--Orange Backbone—168G—80/20--—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

do they not make them anymore or something? I think I may have one kicking around.

Really only interested in Champ Cobra. Or Cash.. .what's the weight on the Cobra?

Last edited:
i am pretty they do and i am sure that i can buy them online but i would rather get rid of some of my discs or send money to another disc golfer

I'll check my box when I get home. I think it's orange and like 172. It sat in the sun a little bit so it's a little bit faded, but is still stable. I'll let you know. What's the weight on that Cobra?

the cobra is a 174 or 174 but we would need to work something to make the star avair cobra trade

you want the aviar driver or a star p&a? i have a SUPER champy star aviar driver at home.. 172g.. might not be a 9/10 tho

i would like a star avair P&A or whatever avair come without the bead. I throw avair P&A nows. I throw valks, vivkings, teebirds, glo champ gazelles, classic rocs, comets, makos

Status
Not open for further replies.