• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Starter Pack Challenge with McBeth, Sexton, McMahon, and Oakley

Royalhghnss

Double Eagle Member
What up gang!

Starter Pack Challenge Part 1 is up. Part 2 should be up tomorrow. How cool are DG pros for doing stuff like this? I love disc golf. :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

If you'd prefer a no commentary version, it's on our channel.

Haha this is amazing. Sexton should bag that Valk lol.

This is awesome! The intro is solid gold. Thanks to CCDG for another sweet video :thmbup:

If you'd prefer a no commentary version, it's on our channel.

Why would anyone not want to hear that dazzling commentary??

Im watching this at work without sound. Cant wait to get home and watch it with the sound. It looks awesome!

I think in the CCDG video thread there was literally ONE guy who had a complaint about Ian's commentary and the general style of CCDG's banter.

I'd like to think they made this version just for him.

Which makes it all the more awesome.

To better hear the banter from the players in the group? They planned for some of it to come through clearly, and they were commenting on it as well, but they talked over a bunch of it too.

It's kinda fun to hear these guys razzing each other in a way you don't often see/hear in tournament videos. For something like this, I think it's cool to have commentary and non-commentary options.

That intro was solid and the gift that Eagle got was funny. His look: priceless.

For those that know photoshop and have time, Nate and Paul's reaction shot to the melon toss is right at 1:40

:clap:great work :clap:

Excellent work! Hilarious commentary from the CCDG guys as well as from the players. Fun watching them play with the starter pack discs. And yes, was that a Panther that Sexton was rocking so well? :)

Bag switch round? But that would only be good if they had, for instance, Ricky, Paul(or nate/simon), Nate Doss, Jerm/Will. But I doubt the manufacturers would be OK with it...

Groove sonic or birdie and cro's. I slipped the cro in their cause its an actual awesome mold.

Latest posts