• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Starter Pack Challenge with McBeth, Sexton, McMahon, and Oakley

Tye dye Grooves for everyone! It would be so funny.

They have done that already in the battle of Eras ;)

Meh. Mostly modern discs and molds still in production. When Dela was installed (1983) the only approved modern golf discs were the original Eagle and the Aero: everything else was a lid. 80-mold off of Top of the World into a cross wind, anyone?

Ya want REAL entertainment? Hand them a stack of pre-1984 discs (Eagle, Aero, DGA Fader, Kitty Hawk, and Whamo 40, 50, 70, and 80 molds) and watch 'em have at it.

Too Much Fun.

I would like to see a One Disc Challenge next. Pros get to choose one out of their own bag.

or a Pro game of Ripped Revenge (gotta have good sports tho, cause that game can get Nasty)

Too Much Fun.

I would like to see a One Disc Challenge next. Pros get to choose one out of their own bag.

or a Pro game of Ript Revenge (gotta have good sports tho, cause that game can get Nasty)

FTFY.

Reminds of the one where they play the Champ's home course with a stack of fresh DX. Great fun to watch.

1000 rated round with those discs? incredible.

Good stuff, thx for filing these. While the fun factor is there for off beat discs, I would love to see a serious putter only challenge round. But also have the scores from their regular round on screen so we can see exactly the difference, hole by hole.

I love watching these types of fun challenges. This further goes to show why these guys are professionals. They can take any disc, any plastic and shoot scores that I wish I could shoot. And I'm throwing everything, including the kitchen sink.

I love watching these types of fun challenges. This further goes to show why these guys are professionals. They can take any disc, any plastic and shoot scores that I wish I could shoot. And I'm throwing everything, including the kitchen sink.

Kitchen sink? Who makes that disc? ;)

Awesome vid, better than 99.9% of whats on TV. :clap:
Gets my nod for a daytime Emmy
nod.gif

Was Nate really worthy of the Champ set ? I mean, I know he saved the Champs ass at Top of the World, but............ really ?
I wonder if the demons will chase him now

Latest posts