• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Steel Club in Hellertown, PA

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone care to chime in on this course? Going to play it for my first time next week (Monday) and the fly over footage looks great. Ball golf course or not this looks quite challenging and I couldn't be more happy!

Someone with your power will love that course. It's on a 9 hole section of the ball golf course that is seldom used by golfers. Lots of elevation. Lots of big bomber fairways. I played it when it first opened, had to join the club. I'm not sure if you can use carts yet. They weren't available for us when we played there.

Someone with your power will love that course. It's on a 9 hole section of the ball golf course that is seldom used by golfers. Lots of elevation. Lots of big bomber fairways. I played it when it first opened, had to join the club. I'm not sure if you can use carts yet. They weren't available for us when we played there.

Funny you chimed in, I was just talking about our round at Camp Sankanac yesterday. Been a while since we've thrown together! My older (stronger) brother said the same thing, coincidentally of course he hates that I out distance him lol.

He played it a couple weeks back and has begged me to go back, didn't take much to make me say yes. As of 2-3 weeks ago the carts are dedicated to ball golfers, a card of 4 requires 4 seperate carts per COVID rules. I was thinking of bringing my GoPro and filming my whole round, often I get lazy midway through and never post anything I did film though. Looks like there's some wonderful views and perfect bomber shots to record, maybe I'll post at least a hole or two to show I'm not all internet distance!

I don't know if you've gotten over to Fort Washington yet but you should. The club just got 3 more holes in. Up to 16 now. Hit me up if you want to play it.
I really liked Fort Washington when I played it last year - glad to hear they've put more holes in. I'll have to get down there again - maybe when I do a swing including Kerr, Sankanac and French Creek.

I'm local to the area but I've yet to play Steel Club. I know a lot of people who have played it, across all sorts of skill levels, and they have enjoyed it.

I'm almost 100% certain that there is no carts available for the disc golf course on site. Also there is supposedly a dress code but I'm not sure how much they enforce it.

I don't know if you've gotten over to Fort Washington yet but you should. The club just got 3 more holes in. Up to 16 now. Hit me up if you want to play it.

I played it this past winter or the one before with a few inches of snow on the ground, it was fun for sure. I'll have to make it back and check out the new holes.

I'm local to the area but I've yet to play Steel Club. I know a lot of people who have played it, across all sorts of skill levels, and they have enjoyed it.

I'm almost 100% certain that there is no carts available for the disc golf course on site. Also there is supposedly a dress code but I'm not sure how much they enforce it.

If your free Monday feel free to join me. Thanks for the dress code tip, I'll make sure to dress the part not pull an 08' Nikko lol

Wish I was free but work has me busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Be sure to post up your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Anyone in SE PA know what the deal is with Steel Club? On Udisc it says the course is closed.

Latest posts