• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stock Run G-Star Teebird, Destroyer, Shark, Tern, Beast and Valkyrie.

Yeah, no. The G* destros have flexy flight plates and stiffer rims. Reminds me of the early swirly *Ds.

r-pro is getting better with each run...

And GStar is nothing like R-pro in terms of grip, flex, durability, etc.

I'm going to have to buy these in person I think but on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being floppy r-pro to 10 being super stiff champ what is the flex of GStar?

Ok so not to bad then, I'm going to have to feel these in person though. I'm too anal about my discs.

If you've ever felt the early, soft champ (pearly or clear, 03-07), or the softer JL, the flex is identical. The only difference is the surface texture. GStar has a bit more surface friction (grip if you will).

If you've ever felt the early, soft champ (pearly or clear, 03-07), or the softer JL, the flex is identical. The only difference is the surface texture. GStar has a bit more surface friction (grip if you will).

Now you're getting me pumped up! :D

r-pro is getting better with each run...

And GStar is nothing like R-pro in terms of grip, flex, durability, etc.

I know but they are much softer than star

these things are pretty floppy though. I'm not sure how they could be much softer. I do like them though.

Gstar is much more flexible than my early pearly champs. Maybe that's just my experience though.

gstar is great, loving my terns/teebirds in the cold weather. just got the last destro off DGC. I wish innova would make more colors for the production run, just seems like skittles colors for now.

FWIW, my G* Destroyer is much "firmer" than my G* Krait. Perhaps because it has a bigger wing? Whatever the reason, I anticipate throwing my Destroyer in summer the heat, whereas I think the Krait might get too floppy.

Living in CA i've already used the Krait in warm weather, it does get softer and easy to move but it never gets floppy

yeah my g-star teebird hasnt gotten "floppy" here in florida. It was about 95 last sunday and the disc was by no means floppy. Yeah its softer, but it isnt floppy.. they throw pretty well.

yeah my g-star teebird hasnt gotten "floppy" here in florida. It was about 95 last sunday and the disc was by no means floppy. Yeah its softer, but it isnt floppy.. they throw pretty well.

Even my leopard (which is floppier than my teebird) didn't get really floppy in 90º weather and direct sun here in AZ. I'm not really worried at this point, I'll letcha know what it's like at 114º :D

That was my main concern, and I don't have to worry about 95 degree weather in Ohio too often, lol.

Latest posts