• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stop Crying @ Lions Park Temple,TX

pchitti

Double Eagle Member
April 30, 2011
Stop Crying at Temple
Lions Park in Temple, TX PDGA C Tier

* 2 Rounds of 21 Holes with 1 hour lunch break
* Check-in from 8:30 - 9:30am, players meeting at 9:30 am.

* Post Tournament 4 person Skins match for Cash Money. Top Pro, Top Amateur, and winner of largest division are in the skins match. Final spot determined by raffle.
* Payout: Top 40% in Pro divisions (cash). Top 50% in Am Divisions "Pick your own Plastic" format.
* Players Pack for all Amatuer divisions resulting in better than 100% payout. Tournament Stamp X Buzzz or upgrade to tournament stamp Z Hornet or Z Nuke for $3 extra. I only have 50 of the Buzzz's and 25 each of the Hornets and Nukes. Register early to ensure you get what you want.
* Trophies for Winners and other games with prizes to be given away.
* Directions to the course by Google Maps
* Got old plastic? Bring it, I will buy it or trade in your old stuff for something new.

Anyone looking at playing this? I have played a few of this guys tourneys and they always are good.
This course is also a great course!! A lot of unique holes and very challenging.

Come on Austin guys, make the drive!!!!

I have played a couple of Tom's events. They are nice, but all of these guys are going to one day Saturday events, and I can't play on Sat.(working) I would def play this one if it was on Sunday! Lions Park is awesome!

I want to play this. but temple is a weird place geographically. I live in Ft. Worth, From ATX. But, thats to far to stay at.

pchitti. heck yeah man. I appreciate it. I'll PM you when I definitely know if I am.

Cool, just let me know.

@Roc1time No gas money, but im sure you can sell a disc or two for the gas needed... lol

lol I hear ya Devin, I went temple instead of Manor for cost reasons also.

Bring your trade bait also....

It is pretty nice, a few holes I could live with out... Im not sure if I have played the most recent changes. Last time they had just changed up some of the front 9.

It is pretty nice, a few holes I could live with out... Im not sure if I have played the most recent changes. Last time they had just changed up some of the front 9.

Yea, thats the only changes. They added 3 new holes. I love Lions. One of my favorites around here. I need to sell like $20 worth of discs to fund for my tourney, and then im in.

Yeah saw the thread. lol

Im starting to build for COTO and the Waco Charity Open. Started working again so hopefully tourneys wont be as pressing.