• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Superhero Dyes

Something else I just noticed (after the shock of the main subject wore off) is that they have an apartment on the moon together.

Something else I just noticed (after the shock of the main subject wore off) is that they have an apartment on the moon together.

:sick: That's pretty gross Mr. Moderator. :sick:

Actually, I don't think those are windows. I think those are just pictures in the background. Notice the corners? They look like corner mounts.

Why couldn't you have found something along the lines of Supergirl and Catwoman together or something? geez...

:sick: That's pretty gross Mr. Moderator. :sick:

Actually, I don't think those are windows. I think those are just pictures in the background. Notice the corners? They look like corner mounts.

Why couldn't you have found something along the lines of Supergirl and Catwoman together or something? geez...
true love ≠ gross

I see what you mean about the background. Their apartment could very well be on Earth.

Never said true love was gross. Perhaps the image of how they got to that point was what I had in mind. Batman taking it from the man of steel in the Batcave... not really my cup of tea. To each his own. Carry on.

Never said true love was gross. Perhaps the image of how they got to that point was what I had in mind. Batman taking it from the man of steel in the Batcave... not really my cup of tea. To each his own. Carry on.
Yeah...I'm not really sure about that pic either. I guess he IS Superman so anything is possible.

Please resist the temptation to completely jack this thread....

Not superhero but I do want to do this one.

echobase_580.jpg

Just dyed this one, had a little run out, but still think it looks nice. Buzz elite-x

Attachments

• IMAG0205 (2).jpg
    IMAG0205 (2).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 49
Since I saw the Autobots I thought I would post this. Done on a medium ion.

Attachments

• IMG_20100702_132237.jpg
    IMG_20100702_132237.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 19
Daredevil on a star rhyno and the Spawn logo on a R-Pro Dart.

Attachments

• IMAG0211.jpg
    IMAG0211.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 39
So far it's holding it well, I did some other dyes on some r-pro stuff that was more intricate and they began to bleed pretty soon after, but the large spawn was simple enough that it's held up pretty good.

Morpheus, Lord of Dreams, AKA Sandman.
I know it's not a superhero, but he is a comic book star.

Attachments

• IMAG0220.jpg
    IMAG0220.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 86