• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teerex

I have a pretty sweet smokey black teerex-x from the Golden State Classic 2007. The stamp is gone but the disc is still in great condition.

well i liked how the surge flies but i would prefer something with less hss, so when i go for max d in headwinds, etc. i dont have to worry, i guess what im asking is if i wanted to try another max d driver with less hss would the teerex be the disc to try?

when a star teerex gets beat up it is a cherry disc for distance drives in all conditions. brand new they are pretty overstable but if your used to a pred youll be fine. you could also go with force or pulse. esp beats up rly fast imo. Z seems to be more durable with the same flight.

Guys... we have a stack of CFR TeeRex-X's on sale in our proshop...

I would like to move some of them since I've got some new plastic coming in for our upcoming tourney...

They are mostly max weight... discgolfclub.org/proshop

Sneak into the pro shop and take a look. We have flat rate shipping of 5.00 on 2 discs or more - 1 disc ships for 2.50