• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

the arrow putter

Where's Kwick :). He won one in a tournament and it is hanging on his wall.
I have seen people do amazing things with it, It was really comfortable too, but it is still gimmicky and I returned to my go to putters

haha. i thought of you when i saw this thread.

it is different than any grip you have normally so it isnt for me. i did make fun of prerube for donating it as a prize and it is on my wall and i smile everytime i see that silly thing

haha. i thought of you when i saw this thread.

it is different than any grip you have normally so it isnt for me. i did make fun of prerube for donating it as a prize and it is on my wall and i smile everytime i see that silly thing

I am getting a purple one for next year's meet up

pffffffffffff areobie what a bunch of trash, i met up with this dude on a local course and he swore by it he was like ill throw it on the next hole (i think he liked me or some weird **** cuz i threw RHFH and no one else did in the group) so he was like trying to get me hooked on it or something, he went to throw it, 20 ft. away from the tee the thing sunk like the titanic hahaahahhha p.o.s disc

you thought a guy liked you because you threw RHFH? that is an odd statement.
kinda like: I think this chick likes me because I drive a blue car and no one else at my work drives a blue car.

yea, he was Really trying to force it on me and noone else, i dont mean like he wanted to date me, i mean like he thought it was cool we threw the same way, like he had never met anyone else that threw sidearm, if uve never met a crazy on the course then idk what to tell ya, but Milwaukee's got quit the scenery for characters on the course!

If you have an Arrow, tape a $1 to it and throw it away, that way when someone finds it, it will be worth something

pffffffffffff areobie what a bunch of trash, i met up with this dude on a local course and he swore by it he was like ill throw it on the next hole (i think he liked me or some weird **** cuz i threw RHFH and no one else did in the group) so he was like trying to get me hooked on it or something, he went to throw it, 20 ft. away from the tee the thing sunk like the titanic hahaahahhha p.o.s disc

Aerobie makes the worlds farthest flying disc. Their catch disc are money. No one can touch what they have done. I wish they tried harder with their disc golf discs though.

I think the sharpshooters are a set of 3: a crappy driver, a crappy midrange, and a crappy putter. All with those weird rings and three different notches in the rim.

I had one but gave it to my nephew. I liked it well enough, never did me no harm, its just that there are better things out there.
But hey, it FLOATS!

Anybody have a profile pic of it so I can see the edge?

I looked for one on the net... couldn't find one and I no longer own an Arrow.

I'll try to describe it to you.

The flight plate is flat, both top and bottom. The rim is only about 1/4" deep. The bottom of the wing is parallel to the flight plate (flat, sits completely flat on the ground) and it about 5/8". You can see from the pics that the wing is pointed at the bottom and has the shape of a playground slide up to its top. The top of the wing is about 1/8" higher than the flight plate. and is about 1/8" thick of rounded top before falling perpendicular to the meet the top of the flight plate.

There is no other disc designed like it. When it hits the ground, it digs in. On mud, it will hit the ground and stick like an arrow. I never tried throwing it upside down, but I wouldn't think it would act much different than right side up... except it would skip and amazingly have even less glide.

Again, I've seen it best perform RHFH. It goes straight, and more straight. I've only seen one in the past 10 yrs though, not very popular.

i play with a guy who is deadly accurate with it within 100'.

he laughs when everyone else makes fun of him, but then his long putt hits chains almost every time...

he calls it his "dog dish" as it looks like one when flipped upside down.

I thought about getting one to test with, but i highly doubt i'll have the same results. I think he's found a disc that works great for him, but i am not sure any one else would spend the time to dial it in.

Latest posts