• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The "Ask Paul McBeth" Thread - Reloaded.

MaxFlight

Eagle Member
This thread existed years ago, and died back in 2013. I feel that enough time has elapsed, and enough changes to the atmosphere of the game have happened that maybe he might consider resurrecting this thread... It was before my time here, but still really cool to look back at his answers to aspiring disc golfers.

Also, it might be a great way to sell some discs, Paul!

So I'ma just leave this here, and see what happens.

I'll also lead with a question... Paul, if you were to play a one disc round, what would you throw?

Cheers!

I recently re-read that entire thread and printed out some screen shots of what I thought was the best and most relevant intell that he relays in some of those answers. Really cool of him to take the time to do it. There was a couple trolls in there though, and 5 years later, I feel like there will be way more. Just the nature of the internet climate anymore.

"For a good pay per view disc golf course, what do you think is a realistic day fee and annual free to play fee?"

Hello Paul, a few questions if I may...

What are your BBQ preferences? Since you moved to Virginia have you started using "y'all" yet? And finally, if you have trouble gelling with the Buzzz or Wasp, let me know if you need any extra muscle to get Discraft to make some more Nebulae. I happen to wield a mighty bush ax and I'm not afraid to go to Michigan and mix it up with those redneck Canadians.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Paul, a few questions if I may...

What are your BBQ preferences? Since you moved to Virginia have you started using "y'all" yet? And finally, if you have trouble gelling with the Buzzz or Wasp, let me know if you need any extra muscle to get Discraft to make some more Nebulae. I happen to wield a mighty bush ax and I'm not afraid to go to Michigan and mix it up with those redneck Canadians.

Thank you for your time.

HEY!! Windsor are redneck Canadians.......we are Canadian redneck wannabes. :cool:

Latest posts