• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The best or worst trade you ever did?

Best: got a GL Saint, which was just what I needed for a Champ Groove that I had no business throwing. Thanks, Kyle. Recently left that Saint at the course, too. I loved that thing.

Worst: found a Scout in a lake and traded it to a guy on Reddit for a Skeeter. My son has the Skeeter now but I miss the Scout. Straight as an arrow that thing was.

My best trade ever? I think I have 2 tied for first place.

A 1st run Star Destroyer for an 11x TB and 2 other champ discs. Best part is the Destro was only $15 at the head shop and I paid for it with a gift certificate I got for volunteering at a tourney :D

Other was my first trade here. Don't remember what I gave away, but I traded for a Champ Rhyno. At least that's what we both thought it was. The stamp was wiped, but I eventually made out the ghost. It was from the 2002 Illinois State Champs. CE era. Boom.

This is one of my better trades:

Today a group of two guys let me pass them at the course and I walked past one of their discs. It was a red Preflight champion aviar. I assumed it was a p&a aviar so I asked if he would trade and he said "sure, I just need another putter"

so I traded him a star big bead aviar (because I still thought it was a p&a). Once I got it, I realized it was a two ring San Marino big bead aviar! Woohoo!

I recently traded a set of Honma golf clubs and a bag for about 30 used discs and a Boston Bruins jersey. Best trade, ever.

Traded 2 Vibram VP's that weren't working for me for a gummy glow BB Aviar and a KC Pro Aviar. Gotta say I love the Aviars!!!

There was this one transaction where I traded the lake my KC roc and it gave me a cold\swim. I haven't traded any one a disc yet. I just donated to DGCR and plan to start posting in the marketplace.

Worst TRANSACTION was getting robbed by DiracDelta for a disc I paid for on DGCR.

best trade was a dx shark I found with no name/number, for my main driver, star sidewinder

worst trade, anything for MVP discs... :)

ok the anode and amp are OK, but I eventually got rid of the amp and the anode sits at home doing nothing due to chain-outs from that plastic.

best: New nova I won in a raffle for a nearly new gummy champ banshee "distance" driver.

worst: 167g 11x kc pro teebird for two discmania pd2's. I bought the teebird for 15 bucks and didn't like it because it was too stable for my fledgeling backhand. the pd2's were bomber forehand discs though. So not really that bad of a trade.

Latest posts