• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

Two more reviews up this week. I think it's possible I could get to 50 new plays this year, which isn't crazy for many in the club but would be my personal best by about 15.
Calm down over there, I only have 33.

I still have a couple of reviews to write, and my modest goal is to find one more new course to get to 10 on the year. Might be able to get a little higher in my count next year with a road trip or two - hard to this year with the new nugget in the house. I need to test the stroller out to see if she can hang for at least a 9 hole.

I pushed my twin girls in their double stroller and played rounds at 13 different courses (and three different states) until they started to climb out of the stroller about a year and a half in and that ended those excursions. 🤪

Good to know there's an upper limit, too.

I still have a couple of reviews to write, and my modest goal is to find one more new course to get to 10 on the year. Might be able to get a little higher in my count next year with a road trip or two - hard to this year with the new nugget in the house. I need to test the stroller out to see if she can hang for at least a 9 hole.
This was by far the lowest-playing portion of my life - after the babies were born. However, we went to SC when baby 1 was 9 months old and I played 18 holes with him in a backpack carrier... wasn't as worried about my form back then! He thought the whole thing was hilarious, even if he might have gotten some whiplash back there.

I had a great baby jogger that worked so well. Big wheels, and shade for the little one. You could also strap the kid in if needed. With the kiddo in the jogger, I could hang my bag on the back (old school shoulder strap type) put water under the seat for both me and the kid.

I had it set up with a mister and battery operated fan for the Texas heat. I even played a 1 day tournament with him. Brought snacks to keep him busy.

But he was an exception to the rule, even now at 22, he is very quiet all the time. He never did anything on the course to distract anyone, other than the fact he was there. (I had one player object and practically yell at me for having him with me) At the time, it was the only way I could play.

I was not actively bagging courses at the time.

This week I have gotten to 3 new courses, yet no new uniques. We will say a quiet prayer to Danhyzer that more users come to the site in the future.

Whatever religion you think will get more uniques, man.

Maybe we are a cult...