• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

Westside Northman and King.

A stack of Aviars.

GL Blitz and Red-Shift Havoc.

A towel.

Bills.

Eagle member!!:thmbup:

Westside Northman and King.

A stack of Aviars.

GL Blitz and Red-Shift Havoc.

A towel.

Bills.

Eagle member!!!:thmbup:

Edit: Oops... Eagle member +1!

Nerhh... Sadly :( . I hope to be getting me some kc aviars, a teebird and some mids that I have yet to pick out.

First Run Ape
First Run Valkyrie (Bar Stamp)
Black Champion Valkyrie

The Ape I am just going to sit on and see if the price goes up in 3 years :D. The other 2 I plan on displaying.

Stalker
Mini's
Buzzz (x4)
Z Predator
Soft Banger GT

CHING Kong Sniper (for the wall! been searching for this stamp for awhile)

How is this thread different from the "what's your latest purchase" thread?

This thread also covers trades...and on that note:

From a trade I've got a GL River, Gummy Champ Rhyno, Pink creamy swirl pro leopard, and an Opto Trident on their way to me.

From Marshall Street I've got a few mini's and 2 discs I'm dyeing to donate to the monthly tourney as prizes. My GF is getting a couple avairs and a roc coming her way in the same order. The end of the week is going to be like xmas around here.

This thread also covers trades...and on that note:

From a trade I've got a GL River, Gummy Champ Rhyno, Pink creamy swirl pro leopard, and an Opto Trident on their way to me.

From Marshall Street I've got a few mini's and 2 discs I'm dyeing to donate to the monthly tourney as prizes. My GF is getting a couple avairs and a roc coming her way in the same order. The end of the week is going to be like xmas around here.

So why not combine both threads into a "brag about discs you now/will own" thread. No reason to have two threads that serve the same essential purpose.