• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

71 pounds of flat top rocs, CFR Glow Leopards, and minis are due to arrive on Monday :D

Keep an eye out for a tourney fundraiser thread in the Marketplace Monday afternoon if you're looking for either (or PM me if you want to earmark something in advance).

Just got all this in the mail:
CFR Glow Sidewinders
Glow KC Aviars
CFR Glow Destroyers
CFR Glow Firebirds
CFR Glow Bosses
CFR Glow Wraiths
CFR Glow Leopards
CFR Champion Makos

All with the 2011 Charlie Vettiner Open stamp featuring the 2010 winner, Ken Climo! We've got tons of time before the tournament but you can never start fundraising for A-tier too early.

picture.php

I have achieved over the last week to reach the point of not really knowing whats coming in anymore.
Kinda like christmas every day....

Two old TP Cactus Cyclones in fairly good shape.
Straight-line goodness.

currently i've got 6 discs sent out for superhero dyes (can't wait). they mostly have name associated puns. star destroyer is being dyed with a star wars star destroyer ship. xcaliber being dyed with nightcrawler from x-men (he was the leader of a group called excalibur). discraft venom with a SWEET shot of venom from spider man, etc.

then i'm waiting for my westside king, maybe even today. won an ebay auction last night for a star max.

and finally, i have one disc pre-mail, a DGCR Z Hornet.

Right now I've got the following coming my way:

GL Flow
Echo Star Katana
Flat Top Roc

I'm also the highest bidder on a Used First Run TeeRex so hopefully that will be coming as well.

Latest posts