• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Fluid

It says affordable entry level plastic. Which to me seems like a new plastic, maybe a better pro type for fwys and drivers? Maybe a real base 8 dollar plastic like DX? I think DX is a different blend then Classic. DX has a more waxy feel. If other companies could come up with gateways blend they use in their putters that would be sweet. Love the standard Soft Gateway blend.

I wonder if it's the BT plastic. Westside already makes more of their molds in BT but it's only released in department stores in Finland and it's stupid expensive.

If they made BT a production line it would be much more like a true pro blend.

Hoping Westside releases some of their slower stuff in Elasto. A grippy Warship or Hatchet would be nice.

Yeah man! I love my TP Hatchet for right turns. I'm expecting this plastic to be more stable than their other plastics based on Feldbergs comments on Frost Line (Lat64 version of the new grippy trilogy plastic). A gripper straighter Hatchet would be awesome! Keeping the TP in the bag regardless but if there's enough difference in stability I could possibly bag both for different shots.

I'll have a couple of the first runs in each mold later tonight. They're going to be nice to have this weekend and through the winter.

Anyone have a Fluid Judge yet who can speak to its stability, especially on drives and upshots? Really pumped to give this one a go.

Anyone have a Fluid Judge yet who can speak to its stability, especially on drives and upshots? Really pumped to give this one a go.

Just picked up a Fluid Judge today. Gave it a couple throws in some gusty wind before it got dark and, well, I hope it was just the wind... cause I got some serious turn out of it. It always fought back at the end, but it seemed much flippier than I expected. I'll give it some more testing this week when the wind is down and keep y'all posted.

I am anticipating less stability and will welcome it for all molds. Since they don't have base plastic for drivers this will be a nice addition. I ordered a few escapes truths and judges. Can't wait, well, I'll have to. It always takes a whole from DD being in Kansas and I'm on the Weat Coast.

I ordered all max weight assuming they'll be a flippy counterpart to my max lucid and fuzions.

Just picked up a Fluid Judge today. Gave it a couple throws in some gusty wind before it got dark and, well, I hope it was just the wind... cause I got some serious turn out of it. It always fought back at the end, but it seemed much flippier than I expected. I'll give it some more testing this week when the wind is down and keep y'all posted.

I am anticipating less stability and will welcome it for all molds. Since they don't have base plastic for drivers this will be a nice addition. I ordered a few escapes truths and judges. Can't wait, well, I'll have to. It always takes a whole from DD being in Kansas and I'm on the Weat Coast.

I ordered all max weight assuming they'll be a flippy counterpart to my max lucid and fuzions.

Most impressions so far have them being more overstable than their counterparts, so this is interesting. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the wind was a factor.

Either way, I'll take a nice, grippy driving Judge.

I just received my two fluid truths (both teal 178) and two frost rivers (both white 174) and they all are very domey. So I turned them upside down on a table for 5 minutes and they are starting flatten out. Based on feel and this reshaping situation I just experienced , gstar and crystal flx are vastly superior.

I am highly dissapointed

Just got in a fluid Truth and frost River and compared them to their non gummy counterparts. The truth did come in with a lot more dome than I was expecting. Put it up against a classic and bio and the classic is basically a board, the bio has se shoulder with a flatish top and the fluid is just straight up domey. Haven't thrown it yet so I guess I'll see how it flys. The River looks to be just like all the newer run rivers I've seen. Same exact dome as my two other goldlines and maybe has a hair higher PLH. I am interested to see how it flys since I normally throw 163g Goldline rivers and the lightest frost I found was 169g.

I just received my two fluid truths (both teal 178) and two frost rivers (both white 174) and they all are very domey. So I turned them upside down on a table for 5 minutes and they are starting flatten out. Based on feel and this reshaping situation I just experienced , gstar and crystal flx are vastly superior.

I am highly dissapointed

I wonder if the softer platic will actually sink though with time and flatten naturally (or cloverleaf like hell :gross:)

Latest posts