• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Even though he was in the Prodigy video, it looks like Kyle Webster has switched to one of the Trilogy brands. Keeps asking on facebook about trilogy discs and hashtagging all 3 brands.

I criticize any human that wants more than they need. Even though it is our nature. I am guilty of it myself.

nobody needs to play disc golf

we get it, you're an altruist. go be about it instead of talking about it.

:rolleyes:

Some players do need disc golf. It helps to maintain mental wellbeing. One member has even posted here that disc golf saved his life.

Really sucks to hear that about Barsby. He was on a good roll last year. Hope he comes back, always good times watching him play.

Could you perhaps start a new thread and detail what's going on? I searched Google and couldn't find anything. Thx.

Some players do need disc golf. It helps to maintain mental wellbeing. One member has even posted here that disc golf saved his life.

well i guess he better have just one disc then

Can't let this die, figure I'll throw a little gas on the fire. On Prodigy's Youtube video of the Buckhorn Open, published Feb. 9th, their intro repeatedly mentions how "World Champions throw Prodigy," yet PP is no where to be seen. Catrina is plastered all over it, though.

Pp is all hand eye now. I guess technically still prodigy, but she's not posting or saying much if anything about it. Everything that's posted has emac tagged as well.

I liked musick on legacy. It seemed to be a good fit. Wth?

Proctor smashes. Good for him, much more disc selection. Obviously.

Not really feelin PB since that video at worlds w/Ken