• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Nate Doss Roc

Does Discraft know that Nate Doss has a signature Roc?

That's what I was thinking! I'm sure that there is some sort of special deal in place...still, I'd be interested to see what Doss would do if he switched...

That's what I was thinking! I'm sure that there is some sort of special deal in place...still, I'd be interested to see what Doss would do if he switched...

doubles with Nate Doss and Ken Climo on the same team....

I think they could beat chuck norris.

doubles with Nate Doss and Ken Climo on the same team....

I think they could beat chuck norris.

If that were remotely possible, Chuck Norris would simply roundhouse kick their discs out of the air, and straight back at them...leaving Climo and Doss both decapitated on the 2nd tee...Chuck Norris wins by forfeit!

Did you guys all start bidding on this disc since I posted it?? Be honest!!!

If that were remotely possible, Chuck Norris would simply roundhouse kick their discs out of the air, and straight back at them...leaving Climo and Doss both decapitated on the 2nd tee...Chuck Norris wins by forfeit!

oh right, I totally just forgot about that little part. That would be a sad day for us all.

Does it fly like a Buzzz since it has Doss on it? If not then I wouldn't want it anyway

That's extremely odd. I would be afraid to buy one. Might get put in jail once discraft finds out that there is a Nate Doss Roc and I have one lol.

I am guessing that Innova pays enough money for the USDGC that they get to make a disc with the Champions Sig on it. It isn't a Signature disc as much as it is a Champion Disc. They are listed at collector discs if you look on some of the other sites like DGC.

Discrap knows all about it. Its not a written rule or anything but yes the USDGC champ gets some sort of recognition lately when they win it. That was a big hold up this year because of the whole discraft thing but they worked it all out.

I am guessing that Innova pays enough money for the USDGC that they get to make a disc with the Champions Sig on it. It isn't a Signature disc as much as it is a Champion Disc. They are listed at collector discs if you look on some of the other sites like DGC.

And yes its a collector if its bagged and tagged. they made some factory seconds that are not bagged and tagged

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure "Nate Doss" is the name of the guy who did the artwork on the Roc.
Thought I read that somewhere, but I could be completely wrong

Latest posts