• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one of many reasons I'm building myself!! . China is not the place to get carts built I can tell you that !!!
Man you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right I can't wait to trash my zuca cart and buy yours.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I'm loving my Zuca, but I'm super interested to see what improvements and innovation can be done. I hesitated to pull the trigger on the cart, $300 seemed pretty rough, but after a few weeks of using it, I cannot be happier. Yes, it's pricey, but absolutely worth every freaking cent! I would not hesitate to pick up the new version and see what Joe can think up.

Few more weeks yet I want to get everything together and dialed in get some killer pics get out a nice video of the cart and backpack and start up a preorder. Im getting there :)

So do we still talk about Zuca carts in this thread, or should we make a new one? I saw that there will be a DD edition Zuca cart coming out soon. I would have loved to have that matte black cart with the DD logos over a normal zuca (even though I got a cool orange cart) If anyone missed it, check out the 'after hours in the warehouse' video that Bobby did this week.

any updates on the new ridge roller? ive been putting off buying a zuca since the new year and im just itching to see a proto type or any update.

I have prototype pics on my website and also my RidgeRoller Customs facebook pages has all my weekly updates. I must say things are coming along great! The Roller frame tested out so awesome like no other cart I have ever used and I have used a lot. lol. The added width and depth are Just amazing and so stable. Video coming soon guys. Thanks

ETA on the website? Been checking it since the last post

Site is up. Looks nice but $259 is really steep for basically a tray with wheels, Fenders, and a handle, and no seat. I would be interested @ $100 but no more than that. No disrespect to what it costs to make one. Just my opinion. I'm sure it will work just fine for those that will be willing to spend that much.

Site is up. Looks nice but $259 is really steep for basically a tray with wheels, Fenders, and a handle, and no seat. I would be interested @ $100 but no more than that. No disrespect to what it costs to make one. Just my opinion. I'm sure it will work just fine for those that will be willing to spend that much.

$100? For something built of this quality? That's laughable, honestly. I don't think the price point is great either but thinking you're going to get something built that sturdy for much less than a normal Zuca backpack cart is pretty far out there.

Way overpriced, probably out of reach for most golfers. I wouldn't pay much more than $100 either. Plus he has to compete with an already-on-the-market Zuca cart that he designed. Not a good business model. I don't see these carts selling very well.

I actually just like the backpack itself a bit. A nice durable bag for 200 bucks that has a seat built in. I have been looking for a used big hyzer ergo as a backpack with a seat. I have a simian that I love. Looks like this could cover that missing void.

I ordered one. Waiting for such a long time is tough, but hopefully it will be worth it all! Still have to order the rain fly and putter pouch. After all is said and done, I'm going to be in for like $500! That is the most I've ever spent on anything in disc golf. I have a Voo Doo Karma and had been looking for a cart for a while. I'm glad to be not like everyone else on the course these days and have something unique and made in the US. May have to sell my Karma after to help subsidize this purchase....

I pulled the trigger on a Zuca cart today. The new Ridge Roller looks great as does the Delta cart, but for $100+ more... I just can't bring myself to do it, sorry! I'm already spending $335 including the seat cushion and rain fly for the Zuca. I realize some people love to tout "made in the USA" but like 90% of the stuff you use everyday is made in another country and it's not all crap that breaks. I wish the Ridge Rollers and Deltas and Pounds of the world well. I'm sure their products are very nice, but I'm not going to spend 30-50% more on big ticket items just so I can feel good about it being made here. Chinese and Malaysian people are people just like Americans, and they also have families and need jobs. The world economy is not a winner-take-all, I-win-you-lose system. Americans wouldn't have the lifestyles we have if we weren't buying 90% of our goods from countries with cheaper labor. We have a higher standard of living and the economies of poorer countries improve as a result.

First Run frames are going to powder coater on Monday the final sample backpack will be done in a week or so and it's going to be awesome!!! Thanks everyone for the support the last 3 years.. Let's Roll!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts